• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What exercises do you do?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lifting weights. Done that about 40 times this year. Other strength-related exercises.

Very rarely, running. About 10 times this year.

Cycling. 2 times.

Swimming. 4 times.

I will have an exercise period coming up. That will involve 4-10 times the current exercise plan, packed in 4 month time.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Best workout I've ever come across is super setting opposing muscle groups.
Also, I have found it better to spread out my workout across different muscles each day to maximize fat loss.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
My Kung Fu is all the exersize I have to do because its all encompassing. Strength training, cardio, balance, endurance... its all there.

For those who say exersize is an S thing, I should mention that Kung Fu is about the only thing I've found that engages my mind and my body at the same time. I don't get bored with it, and it gets me into a very S mindset and is in fact nearly the only thing that can pull me out of myself when I'm in one of my funks and cant stop 'pondering' whatever it is I'm wrapped up in at the time.

I love the fact that there is always something different to do and that I don't have to do the same thing day after day. I can change it up and do whatever strikes me that day.

Found this older quote...yes, I train in kung fu and it works every muscle in my body. It requires strength training, cardio training, endurance...you name it. I do it. I also do yoga a couple of times per week and enjoy a nice long walk several times a week.