User Tag List

Default 27 weeks pregnancy

I am 27 weeks pregnant and all my friends tell me that when they were 27 weeks pregnant the movements of their babies were strong, they felt it a lot of times during the day, practically every 10 minutes. But I don’t feel the same – I feel the movements of my baby, but not so much and often as they say. I’ve read some information about 27th week of pregnancy here but I still need an advice – is it normal to feel not so many movements of my baby as another women feel?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm strongly advising you to take this up with your doctor and not your friends. Yes it's normal to feel less movement, every woman is different and every baby is different. I had one pregnancy that was very active and one that was not nearly as active, both were healthy.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

We can tell you all day what seems normal or not, but every pregnancy is unique, you need to be discussing with your doctor this situation. If you don't have one, please go get one, because there are a lot of steps a new mother needs to take before the baby is born and you don't want to be scrambling for a doctor last minute. Lots of complications can occur and no one else is qualified to give you advice on this.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post