• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

27 weeks pregnancy

alenamiy

I am 27 weeks pregnant and all my friends tell me that when they were 27 weeks pregnant the movements of their babies were strong, they felt it a lot of times during the day, practically every 10 minutes. But I don’t feel the same – I feel the movements of my baby, but not so much and often as they say. I’ve read some information about 27th week of pregnancy here but I still need an advice – is it normal to feel not so many movements of my baby as another women feel?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm strongly advising you to take this up with your doctor and not your friends. Yes it's normal to feel less movement, every woman is different and every baby is different. I had one pregnancy that was very active and one that was not nearly as active, both were healthy.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We can tell you all day what seems normal or not, but every pregnancy is unique, you need to be discussing with your doctor this situation. If you don't have one, please go get one, because there are a lot of steps a new mother needs to take before the baby is born and you don't want to be scrambling for a doctor last minute. Lots of complications can occur and no one else is qualified to give you advice on this.

Kerrshay

This is not the same for everyone at 27 weeks. Some feel minimal movements and some feel their baby move a lot. No need to fret.