User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    Uh-huh.

My understanding is that there is a limited amount of coins that need to be "mined." This keeps the value relatively stable, similar to PMs.

Still in my first forays into the realm of cryptos. I'll report back later.

Hmm, yeah, maybe they know their marks, the whole thing is a social construct, like scarcity itself.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    KWML

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    Hmm, yeah, maybe they know their marks, the whole thing is a social construct, like scarcity itself.
    Still don't agree, but I can empathize now that you've shown more of your Self.
    -Winter is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    Still don't agree, but I can empathize now that you've shown more of your Self.
    well, well, well....

Nope.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    KWML

The Real Value of Money | Mark Manson

True wealth occurs when the way we spend our money is not simply compensating for how we earn it. Wealth occurs when the way we earn money and the way we spend money are aligned with one another — when our money is earned through a positive experience and spent on other positive experiences.

People who fall into these experience cycles with their money soon become slaves to earning a buck. They begin to see money as the singular purpose of their life. It becomes the whole of their motivation.

Once this happens, you no longer own your money; your money owns you. It is not the currency, you are. And money will spend you as long as it can, until either you stop it or you die.
    -Winter is Coming