User Tag List

Gryffindor Prefect OneLovelyAdventure's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so

Default Does anyone else have chronic fatigue syndrome?

Do you have chronic fatigue syndrome? If so, what's your MBTI type? I'm an ENFP sufferer and I feel as though it's primarily (or would be primarily) an introvert syndrome.

If you have it, how do you deal with it?
    "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell 'Tuesday,' even if he doesn't spell it right, but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling 'Tuesday' simply doesn't count." -- Winnie the Pooh

ENFP 3w2-7w6-8w7 sx/so
    Neutral Good | SLUAI | Sanguine-Choleric
    Gryffindor | Wampus
    Sagittarius Sun | Sagittarius Moon | Aquarius Rising

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Why would a medical condition occur in introverts over extroverts? I wouldn't imagine the depression aspect of the syndrome makes any distinction either, I suppose that could make one appear introverted. It impacts women more than men. This is the only specificity I have ever seen in published research.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I too think its no I or E thing. Maybe a Ne thing. I have a hard time to stay awake as well with topics that bore the hell out of me, which happens 75% of the day. But the action I crave, always new experiences, is not physically possible.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm not officially diagnosed, but I am ALWAYS tired.

Recently I've tried working out a lot more, getting enough sleep, and eating healthy, but I only feel slightly better. It's probably something else causing it, but I don't really have the willpower or direction to pursue a non-guaranteed and possibly pricey solution.