User Tag List

First 2101112

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Well my ultimate goal is to lose weight but not for the sake of losing numbers. I would like to lose fat mass, which is why I'm lifting weights and doing cardio like a crazy nut. Ultimately, my goal is not really losing the number you see on the scale, but the percentage of that number that is fat.
    Ack!...Have you had your body-fat percentage calculated?

Just don't go off the deep end, doing too much is worse than not doing enough.

Maybe you should join our fitness/exercise group.

There is a substantial market for products which promise to make weight loss easier, quicker, cheaper, more reliable, or less painful. These include books, CDs, cremes, lotions, pills, rings and earrings, body wraps, body belts and other materials, not to mention fitness centers, personal coaches, weight loss groups, and food products and supplements.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Ack!...Have you had your body-fat percentage calculated?

Just don't go off the deep end, doing too much is worse than not doing enough.

Maybe you should join our fitness/exercise group.
    Really? What do you think is 'enough'? I would like to join your group!!!

I'm totally clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by kazama1 View Post
    There is a substantial market for products which promise to make weight loss easier, quicker, cheaper, more reliable, or less painful. These include books, CDs, cremes, lotions, pills, rings and earrings, body wraps, body belts and other materials, not to mention fitness centers, personal coaches, weight loss groups, and food products and supplements.

ACK!! I don't believe in shit that says it can help you lose weight like crazy!!!!!!! Or stuff that makes your heart race and other stuff....

I have a membership at a fitness center that I often take advantage of, however...!

Any specific ideas? (No creatine or weird stuff).
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Really? What do you think is 'enough'? I would like to join your group!!!

I'm totally clueless.

ACK!! I don't believe in shit that says it can help you lose weight like crazy!!!!!!! Or stuff that makes your heart race and other stuff....

I have a membership at a fitness center that I often take advantage of, however...!

Any specific ideas? (No creatine or weird stuff).
    Talk to Wolfy about the group, although I think you can just go to the page and join.

"Enough" is when you are still noticing improvement without having to increase your workload. When the improvement stops, then you can increase it. But many times people do too much, and hurt themselves, when less exercise would work much better. You have to allow time for your body to recover.

Creatine is actually one of the supplements that works. I have used it for years.

Looking forward to seeing you in the group.

MBTI
    yes
    Enneagram
    yes
    Socionics
    yes

Default benefit for wieght loss

hello every one my self Alyssa from us
    I suggest for u some weight loss tipps

votamins
    minerals
    fruits
    vege

good health benifts?

help with weight loss?

MBTI
    ENFP

Ahh much kudos for the discipline! I'm also on "diet" as well for training but just wanted to make some suggestions, though I dunno if it'll work for you =).

Although you wanted to cut major chunk of protein from your diet (I.E. protein bar and fish). Protein is good especially when you're hitting the gym to build more muscle. More muscle helps in cutting the calories. Fish and white meats are usually good =D. I also agree with the other statements of having 5 smaller meals a day compared to 2 -3. It gives more time for your body to burn off the calories and you won't feel starved throughout the day. Like instead of having that yougurt with your dinner. You could have it 2 hours before you go to bed. Try not to eat anything within that 2 hour window before bedtime =D.

Well I dunno if that'll help but it seems you're on the right track anyway, keep going