• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height discussion?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6'5.5"..... I used to say 6'5", but my wife recently measured me to show me I wasn't just 6'5".....

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
5'5" and 1/4. I've already started shrinking :shrug:

There's this phenomenon where people think I'm taller than I am. I think maybe cuz my limbs are long and lean????
Scrawny. The word I'm looking for is scrawny.

People often think I'm taller than I actually am, and they think I weigh less than I do (it's all muscle, baby).

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5'2! Because short people are mean! :3

I'm 5'5. My husband is 6'5 and the only time I think much about my height is when someone tells me - he's way taller than you!

Really? I had no idea.

I don't compare myself to other women in height, it's never even entered my mind. It would be dumb of me to compare myself to men. Unless it's a man about my height with a Napoleon complex. I understand these men having that complex regarding other men. But they also project it on women. I've seen it projected at tall women but it's even happened to me and other women of average height. This, I laugh at. Out loud. It's so ridiculous.

My first boyfriend was 6'6. It was a constant logistical challenge dating him. Cuddling, holding hands, dancing everything required thought and was awkward. Tallest I will go now is 6'2.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
5'2! Because short people are mean! :3

My first boyfriend was 6'6. It was a constant logistical challenge dating him. Cuddling, holding hands, dancing everything required thought and was awkward. Tallest I will go now is 6'2.

One girlfriend in high school was 4'10". Another was 5'2". After that I instituted my "1 foot rule." Nothing against shorter women, but the logistics are just inconvenient. My wife is conveniently 5'7".......

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Six foot two

- - - Updated - - -

One girlfriend in high school was 4'10". Another was 5'2". After that I instituted my "1 foot rule." Nothing against shorter women, but the logistics are just inconvenient. My wife is conveniently 5'7".......

Yeah 5'7 is perfect.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
6'4
6'9 in the tophat
mage_tricoreniflwen3_by_avodkabottle-d5qtwg2.png

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
5'9

However when I stand on my tip toes or go to a planet with lighter gravity, I am taller than this (theoretically speaking).

Forever serious level: serious