• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weight Loss Challenge

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post a picture of yourself at the beginning of the year. At the end of the year, post another picture so we can see the results of taking the Weight Loss Challenge.

Here is mine for the beginning of the year 2017.

fat_zpsbsrxqphe.jpg

C9sleep

"All my respect for keep on grinding mate always was impressed by hard-working and none stopping driven young lads that follow their
goals no matter what I hope you will keep pushing and achieve your dream and I know it is a hard battle to face but do not let anyone influence your decision just imagine how much your life will change how many opportunities will open and what a great store you will have to tell. I am quite interested in what is your background and what did push you to take this journey? And what is your routine at the moment like how much cardio you do and what diet do you follow because this is 80% of a successful weight loss process? I am currently tieing to cut a bit of extra weight myself and try to find as much inspiration as possible I possess all the information needed I have everything on this website https://www.healthshapemagazine.com/pescatarian-diet-benefits-for-weight-loss but lack the inspiration to push myself every single day but I have the dream to feel confident every single day when waking up and looking in the mirror . Honestly, hope that you will achieve your goal and will appreciate any kind of advice and words to inspire."