User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

if anyone wants an awesome diet look at eric bravermans version of the rainbow diet...its badass
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    isfj

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I suggest a diet consisting of psyllium husks and prunes marinated in a strict 40/60 mix of Chipotle and hot cider for the first week.
    i could eat Chipotle daily. they make excellent burritos.
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by oasispaw View Post
    i could eat Chipotle daily. they make excellent burritos.
    Chipotle is my cheat food lol. best freaking burritos. and cheap. and in retrospect really not THAT unhealthy, im pretty sure its completely organic.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    if anyone wants an awesome diet look at eric bravermans version of the rainbow diet...its badass
    What's the rainbow diet?
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

basically you eat foods that cover the entire spectrum of the rainbow. high in fruits and vegetables, moderate in fiber rich grains and protein, low in sat fat, cholesterol, sodium, refined grains, non-healthy oils (olive oil is considered healthy), sugar rich foods and drinks. NO transfat, and absolutely NO partially hydrogenated anything.

go to google and type in "the rainbow diet braverman" and click the first link. by far the best diet system. it helps your body by first helping your mind. wonderful book as a diet plan (The Edge Effect by Dr. Eric Braverman). I saw him speak once and he knew his stuff big time. according to my mom, who happens to be a nutritionist, this is the perfect diet plan. give it a looksy

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    isfj

Chipotle is my cheat food lol. best freaking burritos. and cheap. and in retrospect really not THAT unhealthy, im pretty sure its completely organic.
    not cheap compared to the burrito cart ($3!), not as good either, but far more healthy.

MBTI
    isfj

basically you eat foods that cover the entire spectrum of the rainbow. high in fruits and vegetables, moderate in fiber rich grains and protein, low in sat fat, cholesterol, sodium, refined grains, non-healthy oils (olive oil is considered healthy), sugar rich foods and drinks. NO transfat, and absolutely NO partially hydrogenated anything.
    reminds me of this

MBTI
    ISTJ

go to google and type in "the rainbow diet braverman" and click the first link. by far the best diet system. it helps your body by first helping your mind. wonderful book as a diet plan (The Edge Effect by Dr. Eric Braverman). I saw him speak once and he knew his stuff big time. according to my mom, who happens to be a nutritionist, this is the perfect diet plan. give it a looksy
    Oh, you mean "the common sense diet".

I'll take a look. Thank you!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

lol i dont know if thats sarcasm or a real diet but yes its pretty easy to follow, idk why people have so much problems with diets. or why people go on these crazy diet plans. its pretty freaking easy if you think about it.

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    INFJ

Gamma-aminobutyric acid

basically it's a derivative of glutamine which is an amino acid. great for muscle building.
    also linked to naturally created hgh.

now i haven't looked into it all that much but a lot of SJs i know tend to not have trouble creating muscle. one of my good ISTJ friends is a mesomorph and has little body fat. dopamine tends to have a direct link with metabolism also (an NT thing).

there is a lot you can look into with this
    This sounds fascinating. Is this book specifically type-related or does it just mention types? I've noticed that certain types seem to do better with certain foods and have certain metabolic/muscular/etc eccentricities. Your observation about SJs and muscle development makes a lot of sense--my husband is ESFJ and can't build muscle for anything (he does A LOT of physical activity--lifting, pitching, etc--yet never gains much muscle outwardly, while I, on the other hand, don't do much muscle-building exercises and gain muscle and tone very easily).