• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Honey Got Me Hooked on Honey

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
UMF 15+ manuka in my camomile tea? Best..... sleep..... ever!

Winnie the Pooh knew what was going on, even if he was in the wrong location.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION], I nearly fell out of my chair because I was just on the same website (draxe) as I was reading an article about raw milk and then came across this thread on your honey stuffs. :happy2: Twinsies!

I mean, is it also okay to eat it, too? I know, weird question, but i must know, since honey has been demonized for being fattening or whatever.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION], I nearly fell out of my chair because I was just on the same website (draxe) as I was reading an article about raw milk and then came across this thread on your honey stuffs. :happy2: Twinsies!

I mean, is it also okay to eat it, too? I know, weird question, but i must know, since honey has been demonized for being fattening or whatever.

I've eaten it a couple of times and the flavor is pretty extraordinary. Earlier on in this thread [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] brought up some of the internal health related benefits of honey.

Particularly in the case of manuka honey, honey's antimicrobial properties are good for oral health, gastrointestinal health (particularly ulcers) and can also promote more restful sleep. There's a link in this thread somewhere discussing research the effectiveness of honey in treating antibiotic resistant bacteria as well.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've eaten it a couple of times and the flavor is pretty extraordinary. Earlier on in this thread [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] brought up some of the internal health related benefits of honey.

Particularly in the case of manuka honey, honey's antimicrobial properties are good for oral health, gastrointestinal health (particularly ulcers) and can also promote more restful sleep. There's a link in this thread somewhere discussing research the effectiveness of honey in treating antibiotic resistant bacteria as well.

Is that why you have Honey Queen Badger right above your avatar?
You little sneak! ;p

When I do get my hands on that particular substance, I'll let you know if it works on my skin or not. Always up for trying new things. Thanks so much for posting this thread.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
well I've been hesitant about buying it because i loath having stuff sit around my house and was worried this wasn't going to be worth it, but after hearing about it on youtube, then you vouch for it as well, I think I will give it a try. Thanks for the push, Rex!