so I was bored and I had a penny, and decided to see if it would fit in my nose yes I know. IDIOT!! anyways it seems it does fit and my nose sorta swallowed it and I don't want to go to the doctor, cuz that's kinda embarassing, so do you think if I induce a sneeze it will come out? and if not is it really that dangerous that it stays up their?
nevermind I just swallowed it. and I didn't choke, so I figure since when I was three I liked swallowing quarters and my parents knew but didn't really take me to the doctor I'm putting this in that catagory, as I'm going to fine.