• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(Girls) What do you think of this body

WRiStBanDs21

MBTI Type
ENTP
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139371939@N07/shares/Q49E9R

There is so much information out there as to what everything is supposed to look like, and I want to test it. This is not a bodybuilding aesthetics critique, this is me testing what real people say and think versus what we are told to think.
I decided to snap some shots and isolate only the upper body (editing out my face) and I want some insight (no matter how sparse the replies may be) into what the jury actually thinks. Focus is only on physical appearance of the upper body here.
Let us set something straight, Im not huge, Im not surprisingly strong - but Im fit. And I want to see how influential or uninfluential fitness is to real women and the way they perceive the male. Guys you can chuck in remarks if you want too but remember this is not a bodybuilding show.
I understand the responses will vary, but that is good. I want to hear all of them.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139371939@N07/shares/Q49E9R

There is so much information out there as to what everything is supposed to look like, and I want to test it. This is not a bodybuilding aesthetics critique, this is me testing what real people say and think versus what we are told to think.
I decided to snap some shots and isolate only the upper body (editing out my face) and I want some insight (no matter how sparse the replies may be) into what the jury actually thinks. Focus is only on physical appearance of the upper body here.
Let us set something straight, Im not huge, Im not surprisingly strong - but Im fit. And I want to see how influential or uninfluential fitness is to real women and the way they perceive the male. Guys you can chuck in remarks if you want too but remember this is not a bodybuilding show.
I understand the responses will vary, but that is good. I want to hear all of them.

It looks healthy but not exactly "fit", toned, or defined. It would rate fairly high compared to the general American population, but it wouldn't rate all that high if you were actually trying to work out seriously on a regular basis... not even trying to be a bodybuilder.

Gain some more muscle, because you look too thin w/o enough definition.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Not my particular preference, but I have several girlfriends who would think you were the best thing since spinach dip.

Bottom line, you're fine just the way you are. Keep doing your thing.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, the posh English school looking kids face in the corner winking.