First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    In India I think it's more to do with the Indian caste system. Aryans are supposed to be the 'fair' race and the upper caste (they're believed to have come from somewhere in Europe, Greece or something like that, and Europenan blood is so cool! - that's what the general thought is, I think.) I don't think this has been influenced by Hitler. It's been a matter of Indian pride for thousands of years. Most Indian gods are also depicted as fair and beautiful. So if a girl is exceptionally pretty you'll hear people say she looks just like a goddess. And it's mostly just the fact that fair skin is seen as more healthy for some reason.
    Again, a throwback to aristocracy and being well off. Beggars don't eat well; the rich, by assumption, do. It's also interesting that most women, no matter where you go, will enjoy being called a goddess.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp

ewww . . . instant cheesy guy alert.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Somebody once told me I bled chocolate milk.
    Did they cut you to verify?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Somebody once told me I bled chocolate milk.
    if you did I'd be part vampire.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    ewww . . . instant cheesy guy alert.
    I hope you don't mean me. I said most, not all. Besides, the others just smile on the inside while berating the person who called them that in order to keep the wall up.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I hope you don't mean me. I said most, not all. Besides, the others just smile on the inside while berating the person who called them that in order to keep the wall up.
    Not you, necessarily . . . anybody who uses that. I'll smile on the outside while mentally thinking "eww . . . cheesy guy."
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Not you, necessarily . . . anybody who uses that. I'll smile on the outside while mentally thinking "eww . . . cheesy guy."
    Ah, even worse. You know women like you make it hard for us guys to deal with the rest of them, right?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    Aryans are supposed to be the 'fair' race and the upper caste (they're believed to have come from somewhere in Europe, Greece or something like that, and Europenan blood is so cool! - that's what the general thought is, I think.) I don't think this has been influenced by Hitler. It's been a matter of Indian pride for thousands of years. Most Indian gods are also depicted as fair and beautiful. So if a girl is exceptionally pretty you'll hear people say she looks just like a goddess. And it's mostly just the fact that fair skin is seen as more healthy for some reason.
    You're right. It's not influenced by Hitler. The Aryan race is a very old concept, and the fairer skinned people (who look a bit Persian) have their fair genes from their Indo-European ancestors who came to the Indus Valley around 2000 BC +- 1000 years. The name of modern day Iran is derived from "Aryan" and means something like "Land of the Aryans" or similar iirc. Hitler's use of the term had little to do with the milennia old concept of Aryan.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    You're right. It's not influenced by Hitler. The Aryan race is a very old concept, and the fairer skinned people (who look a bit Persian) have their fair genes from their Indo-European ancestors who came to the Indus Valley around 2000 BC +- 1000 years. The name of modern day Iran is derived from "Aryan" and means something like "Land of the Aryans" or similar iirc. Hitler's use of the term had little to do with the milennia old concept of Aryan.
    Though the Nazis did use a reversed swastika as their symbol. The swastika is a sign of devout Hinduism. In Hinduism it points to the right and isn't tilted. The Nazis probably have nothing to do with Hinduism and the Aryan race (I don't know, got to read up), but I guess it's worth an observation...
    I 78% N 62% F 62% P 67%
    [From http://www.humanmetrics.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want to see the Indian sun?
    It's shining into my green eyes,
    Dappling my fur a patchy brown,
    Brightening up my spotty white.

Purr...