12 Last

Thread: healing fast

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default healing fast

I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

anyone experience this?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I have outstanding immunity system. It resets once a year, that's when I get sick. I've been sick this year once, so I know I wont be until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

anyone experience this?
    You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?
    I have those. And a cool haircut.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

One of the first signs of aging is slower healing. When you're five, man, it's great.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post

haha, yeah I thought about that when I was writing it. maybe i do, definitely have my own theme music.

MBTI
    intp

Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP

I only get visible bruises when I get hit *really* fucking hard. Then, it turns green and hurts for a few days. Certain other parts of my body are pieces of crap, because I've either worn them out, or had bad cards from the beginning. But I can take a lot of pain, and my bones are very strong.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.
    Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.
    well if superman had a kid...

and it's just rude not to deliver in person.