User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: healing fast

  1. #1
    Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    951

    Default healing fast

    I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

    anyone experience this?

  2. #2
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    I have outstanding immunity system. It resets once a year, that's when I get sick. I've been sick this year once, so I know I wont be until next year.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

    anyone experience this?
    You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?

  4. #4
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?
    I have those. And a cool haircut.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    One of the first signs of aging is slower healing. When you're five, man, it's great.

  6. #6
    Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?

    haha, yeah I thought about that when I was writing it. maybe i do, definitely have my own theme music.

  7. #7
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  8. #8
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    I only get visible bruises when I get hit *really* fucking hard. Then, it turns green and hurts for a few days. Certain other parts of my body are pieces of crap, because I've either worn them out, or had bad cards from the beginning. But I can take a lot of pain, and my bones are very strong.

  9. #9
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.
    Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

    I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.

  10. #10
    Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

    I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.
    well if superman had a kid...

    and it's just rude not to deliver in person.

Similar Threads

  1. Fasting
    By GZA in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-03-2017, 04:20 PM
  2. Fast food fried chicken
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 03:50 AM
  3. Earn Money Fast.
    By Sunshine in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Help me conquer my fast food addiction!
    By Kiddo in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO