User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Gotta give it up for Autocross:

ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Cycling (mostly road, some mtb)
    Running/trial running
    Moutaineering
    scuba
    sky diving

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Childhood sports: Tennis (very competitively), Golf (very competitively), whitewater Kayaking (junior olympic trials), rock climbing, baseball, surfing, wakeboarding, snorkeling.

Sports to watch: SEC (the only real conference) college football. Go gators. College basketball, MMA generally, UFC fight cards, WEC fight cards, F1

Adult sports: Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Combat Submission wrestling (been training for these three for a year), Golf, Surfing, Lifting, scuba diving, lobstering, fishing.

I usually down to try just about anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Probably biking, running, swimming, soccer, football- but nothing organized! I don't join teams, it's just something fun to do with some friends on a hot day. (That sounds wrong).
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Original football (soccer)
    Boxing
    Rugby

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't like competitive sports....at all. Anything where I have to respond very quickly and interact with people is too disruptive to my imagination, and I have pretty hippy ideas when it comes to "winning" (why must anyone win? what does it even mean?). I also hate rules in games; too confining...

Physical activities I've enjoyed:
    Swimming
    Bike riding
    Pilates + yoga

Stuff I might be interested in:
    Rock climbing
    Surfing
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

hmm....Yoga,cardio/aerobics esp dance aerobics woo hoo *clears throat*
    tennis, badminton, archery*only cause of gym class but would gladly do it still.* , weight lifting. That cardio hula stuff/tahitian hip hop. It works i guess I just do whatever and get it done with.

fun fun fun. Feels great to be at your best or at least treating your body right. As an INFP i don't know hehe I guess i think of the long term of if i don't do this how it could negativly affect me and i just do it. Or I might as well be smoking a pack a ciggs if i don't exercise etc. It gets me movin good enough.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I was into dancing (especially ballet and jazz, but also tap) for years. I still take a lot of walks and ride my bike, though not with any sort of racing competition in mind. I enjoy swimming.

I like watching gymnastics, dancing, ice skating, and swimming as a spectator, like on television.

I think these are very INFP "sports": individual as opposed to team, for enjoyment as opposed to competition.

MBTI
    ENFJ

FOOTBALL is LIFE
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou