• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite Sports for the Types?

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Tennis!!!!!!!!!!! Billiards!!!!!!

Sports I'd want to learn and get competitive at;
Kickball
Bowling
Basketball
Boxing
Lacrosse
Rugby

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i am in to basketball in a big way. i play every day.
i do some boxing every once in a while, but it is pretty rare i guess.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Baseball
Softball
Soccer
Tennis
Swimming

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i like to play more than i care watch

competitive: badminton, swimming, speed skating (roller blading)

rec: everything...tennis, ju jitsu, running, squash...whatever else

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
Competitive walking. (does it even exist? lolol)

I tried taekwondo once, it was fun.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Arm Wrestling.

overthetopaction.jpg

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Hiking in the woods. Or down into a dead volcano. Or through sand dunes. Anything outside, really. :)

Martial Arts, in theory, sounds interesting to me, too.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xSxP - any sport any time

xSxJ - whatever sport i was raised with

xNFx - whatever sport will make my friends happy

xNTx - what's the point again?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Childhood sports: Tennis (very competitively), Golf (very competitively), whitewater Kayaking (junior olympic trials), rock climbing, baseball, surfing, wakeboarding, snorkeling.

Sports to watch: SEC (the only real conference) college football. Go gators. College basketball, MMA generally, UFC fight cards, WEC fight cards, F1

Adult sports: Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Combat Submission wrestling (been training for these three for a year), Golf, Surfing, Lifting, scuba diving, lobstering, fishing.

I usually down to try just about anything.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Probably biking, running, swimming, soccer, football- but nothing organized! I don't join teams, it's just something fun to do with some friends on a hot day. (That sounds wrong).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like competitive sports....at all. Anything where I have to respond very quickly and interact with people is too disruptive to my imagination, and I have pretty hippy ideas when it comes to "winning" (why must anyone win? what does it even mean?). I also hate rules in games; too confining...

Physical activities I've enjoyed:
Swimming
Bike riding
Pilates + yoga

Stuff I might be interested in:
Rock climbing
Surfing

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm....Yoga,cardio/aerobics esp dance aerobics :D woo hoo *clears throat*
tennis, badminton, archery*only cause of gym class but would gladly do it still.* , weight lifting. That cardio hula stuff/tahitian hip hop. It works i guess I just do whatever and get it done with.

:D fun fun fun. Feels great to be at your best or at least treating your body right. As an INFP i don't know hehe I guess i think of the long term of if i don't do this how it could negativly affect me and i just do it. Or I might as well be smoking a pack a ciggs if i don't exercise etc. It gets me movin good enough.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was into dancing (especially ballet and jazz, but also tap) for years. I still take a lot of walks and ride my bike, though not with any sort of racing competition in mind. I enjoy swimming.

I like watching gymnastics, dancing, ice skating, and swimming as a spectator, like on television.

I think these are very INFP "sports": individual as opposed to team, for enjoyment as opposed to competition.