User Tag List

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Default How often do you floss?

your teeth, that is.

Me... not hardly as much as I should. I really value good teeth so I need to start flossing more!

MBTI
    INTJ

The dentist does it for me more often than I do. Brushing seems like enough to me.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Hardly ever. Although if there is a floss container around, then I'll probably floss.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I think with teeth, the damage that occurs happens slowly so you don't notice until it's too late. You have to take care of your teeth. That way when you get old, they don't fall out. I like having teeth. lol

MBTI
    INFP

My husband and I floss in tandem. It's a good activity for oldsters to practice and provides us with many a pleasurable evening of togetherness. Also keeps those index fingers flexible.

We have floss in the kitchen cupboards, floss in the glove box of the car, floss in our motorcycle saddlebags (ever floss with Hell's Angels watchin'? It's a trip.), floss in my handbag, floss on the bedstand, floss in the bathroom, (floss hidden in the livingroom), everywhere. At any given moment we may abandon ourselves to glorious flossing together.

We even have a flossing joke together to really spice up a Saturday night at home. We borrowed it from an old "Doonesbury" cartoon. A talk show host is interviewing one of the radicals from the turbulent sixties. He asks "What are the folks from your generation doing these days?" The answer? "Oh, mostly brushing and flossing."

Seriously. Have you seen what dentists are charging these days? I had major dental repair done a couple of years ago and my son paid less for a used pickup truck at the same time!

(Incidently for a small price we can sell you a discounted, adult video of what goes on at night in our house.) Hee. Gotta pay for all that floss.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

hahahaha

MBTI
    intp

Usually daily and I have never had a cavity!

MBTI
    INFP

Maybe this is fodder for a new thread but it just occured to me that someone could make a fortune designing a CD entitled "Music to Floss By." Retro, you know. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

I use a Waterpik instead of flossing because it seems to do a better job and also massages my gums.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Once a day, in the morning, after brushing. Most of the time I brush in the evening, sometimes I slack off and forget (or am simply too tired to bother)
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so