• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heartburn problem! Might be my diet...

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not recently, but in general, I have a heartburn problem.
I get heartburn when eating bread. It's not the gluten, BTW.
I get heartburn when drinking orange juice.
Sometimes, 'I even get heartburn when I eat chocolate.

Uhhh... Help? :(

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A doctor would be the best person to ask about this. We're not equipped to give you medical advice.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sure it's not gluten? It's probably gluten. Gluten causes everything bad, like cancer and nazis and mtv.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION], seriosly guys? You trollin' me?
:troll:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Really? You get heartburn when you drink orange juice and eat chocolate? Who ever heard of such a crazy thing? Probably the same people that would tell you that gluten can cause GERD and acid reflux.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those are all pretty common causes of heartburn. The caffeine and fat in chocolate are both reflux triggers. As is the acid in orange juice. And yes, gluten can cause heartburn in some people.

I would recommend asking your doctor for a list of common heartburn triggers and then do your best to avoid them.