• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is excersize the solution to all of my problems?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I doubt that anything is the solution to everything, but it seems safe to say that getting exercise is better than not getting exercise.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Detect the problem
The cause
You cannot fix any problem without this.
IF not, you either fix it or not
I mean you should eliminate that “or not”
Life is too short to waist in taking risks and seeking luck.
Specially when you’re given enough to every time.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

DCA.. and alike subjects have a perfect use for Judging personalities who make plans out of strategy,
While Perceivers can make perfect decisions according to each time.
So Judgers are better at leading comprehensive plans, but Perceivers are handy at converting it into a form can be applied.
___
For further explanation:
Specially when you’re given enough [to win] every time.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yes, and exercise is something he has suggested many times over the years. I am only just now throwing everything I have into it. Diet is a new one. As far as meds, I hit the cap strength on those a while ago.

The doctor has suggested this many times but you're asking us like we would know better?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The doctor has suggested this many times but you're asking us like we would know better?

More to help me decide how to go about it. I can bug you with all of my attempts until something sticks. You are useful right now because you are my sounding board for my ideas.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you get to work each day? If you drive, park further away from your work and walk the rest. If you take public transportation, get off one stop early and walk. Walking is a very easy and gentle way to get into exercise. You can start today!

It's getting hooked into the exercise that is key. Once you're into it, it takes you along and you become more active overall.

I also recommend Vitamin D during the winter months.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do you get to work each day? If you drive, park further away from your work and walk the rest. If you take public transportation, get off one stop early and walk. Walking is a very easy and gentle way to get into exercise. You can start today!

It's getting hooked into the exercise that is key. Once you're into it, it takes you along and you become more active overall.

I also recommend Vitamin D during the winter months.

We are having unsual weather right now. That said, I am a pharmacy tech in a small store. I have very severe innattentive-type ADD, but my conceptual intelligence helps me fill in some of the gaps. Really, I just want to live life instead of being trapped in a daydream all the time. The YouTube excersize routines might help, but I still hate them.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
There are certain things that just seem like they'd be pretty damn good for improving your state of being, though they're hard to get into the pattern of doing. Exercise and healthy diet, as well as meditation, and various other things of course. ' Promotes good healthy on the various levels. Physical health of course, and each will heighten your mental powers, and meditation especially will benefit your emotions and spirituality.

Keep good health in mind until it becomes a habit.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
In one month, I close to an one year landmark. I hated being skinny. I could only bench press eighty pounds when I barely started. Lifting weights felt completely alien as if I just learn to climb the stairs the first time. I don't think the human body was meant to neglect an important body part for two decades. I feel satisfied with what I've so far however, I can still use a tone of work.