First 12

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Gluetin and Casein, though my mother did not notice a huge difference in my ability to pay attention with those cut from my diet, so I went back to eating them anyway. @Nihilogen
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Gluetin and Casein, though my mother did not notice a huge difference in my ability to pay attention with those cut from my diet, so I went back to eating them anyway. @Nihilogen
    Gluten also showed up on my results of the intolerance blood test. Odd.

The Casein, though, is noticeably worse for me. I can literally feel all this murderous rage stockpile out of nowhere when I eat it.
    Gluten only makes me zoned-out or lightheaded at its very worst, tho. Hardly a difference.
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post

The Casein, though, is noticeably worse for me. I can literally feel all this murderous rage stockpile out of nowhere when I eat it.
    Gluten only makes me zoned-out or lightheaded at its very worst, tho. Hardly a difference.
    I get angry sometimes when i drink milk because my nose starts producing so much mucus that I can't breath. I wouldn't consider it anger so much as frustration. I kick my leg as if I'm drowning ot get more in inside of me. I notice it doesn't happen unless i drink past a certain amount.I can have some with coffee but no more than that or else my throat and nose close up not to mention the wicked farts.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post

Same here. What about egg whites?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Same here. What about egg whites?
    No.

Tests also said "soy," but that's in everything -- unavoidable. And the intolerance was significantly smaller on the blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I get angry sometimes when i drink milk because my nose starts producing so much mucus that I can't breath. I wouldn't consider it anger so much as frustration. I kick my leg as if I'm drowning ot get more in inside of me. I notice it doesn't happen unless i drink past a certain amount.I can have some with coffee but no more than that or else my throat and nose close up not to mention the wicked farts.
    Not that kind of thing at all.
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Yes, everything you're saying is correct...lol
    I have severe allergies and they keep getting worse as I get older. I'm allergic to shellfish, tree nuts, and all animals with fur... :'(. But that isn't the point. My body also reacts mentally and physically horribly, to process foods. I feel heavy and drained of all my energy, I actually get very depressed. My mom drank a lot of diet coke when she was pregnant with me, and was pretty over weight...both my parents are. So I had two unhealthy parents, one drinking diet coke like it was water. And now years later there is tons of research linking diet coke to allergies. But my point is, when you live unhealthy and are already vulnerable or experience some sort of negative reaction to food, chances are you're body as already enough of those chemicals/whatever the hell they are, and now is getting poisoned by it. Or never developed enough due to bad foods to be capable of digesting it.

obviously I'm no genius, but I am very spiritual and have gotten myself out of being unhealthy through, organic foods, yoga, working out. that lame new age stuff everyone hears lol. but the simple fact at the end of the day is...you are what you eat.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

not saying you have autism, but i do know that casein has been removed from some children with autism's diets because it helps their behavior. i've worked with therapists on feeding, sensory processing, and communication who had gobs of experience with these issues, and they all reported that it works for some people. it's not the area i work in, so i don't have much first hand evidence, but it's definteiy practiced professionally.

so if it can effect the behavior of some, i don't see why it's unreasonable to think it could effect yours too. i have no idea if it's *linked* to autism or if it just changes the chemistry in some people, and people are really interesting in changing people with autism's behavior
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.