• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Eats

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
A friend told me I should try and get into one of those national eating contests, lol. Is this a waste of time or no?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If that's really what you want to do, go ahead. But don't say you weren't warned - it ain't good to be eating three hundred hot dogs in five minutes (or whatever).

There's an ice cream shop in my town that has this challenge where you eat five extra large banana splits on your own without throwing up or sharing with someone. I don't get how or why people would, but they do

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I always view these contests with a mixture of awe and disgust.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just extra gross when they dunk them in water first to help the 'dogs slide down. :ack!:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oh man there was a show that showed a guy eating like a bazillion hard boiled eggs and dear god it was so gross... @_@

Hotdogs and pies are more manageable to watch.. but yeah, GROSS when they dip them in water. No idea why.

But seriously, go for it! Why not?!