• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pepperoni Is For Idiots

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An ENTJ friend of mine always wipes down the grease off a pizza with a paper towel. If you plan to eat shitty food, do it right. Until I saw this video, I thought he was the only person within this solar system that does this. Must be his NI doing contradictory shit that only makes sense to the function user.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An ENTJ friend of mine always wipes down the grease off a pizza with a paper towel. If you plan to eat shitty food, do it right. Until I saw this video, I thought he was the only person within this solar system that does this. Must be his NI doing contradictory shit that only makes sense to the function user.

Your ENTJ friend could learn a lot from our INTJ friend Maddox.

My wife buys or orders pepperoni pizza all the time, and I have always asked her to order something else for me. I think it's funny that "pepperoni" is Italian for "peppers," so even on the merely linguistic level pepperoni is a sucky idea.

Way back before I knew any better I would paper-towel over the pepperoni pizzas mainly because I don't like hot grease spilling down my chin, onto my shirt. The little pepperonis are shaped like dishes designed to hold the grease. The only thing Italian about it is the grease. Many times the pepperoni itself was kind of dry and bland, so perhaps the grease was used to disguise the yucky dryness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just had a memory from way back when I used to literally take the pepperoni off the pizza.

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your ENTJ friend could learn a lot from our INTJ friend Maddox.

My wife buys or orders pepperoni pizza all the time, and I have always asked her to order something else for me. I think it's funny that "pepperoni" is Italian for "peppers," so even on the merely linguistic level pepperoni is a sucky idea.

Way back before I knew any better I would paper-towel over the pepperoni pizzas mainly because I don't like hot grease spilling down my chin, onto my shirt. The little pepperonis are shaped like dishes designed to hold the grease. The only thing Italian about it is the grease. Many times the pepperoni itself was kind of dry and bland, so perhaps the grease was used to disguise the yucky dryness.

How did the hot pizza grease drip down your chin? Are you folding your pizza in half like you would a paper airplane?

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there any other way to eat a pizza?

images

*raises nose very high*

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is there any other way to eat a pizza?

That's the New York way, but not the Pizza Hut way. Pizza Hut et al, you don't need to fold. Because....well, just look at it.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Nope, I most definitely do this as well. Except I mostly eat vegetarian pizza, much less greasy.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you're right. He's so healthy. The soda that he drank at the end is perfectly nutritious, but the pepperoni?
ARE YOU F*&&ING KIDDING ME???
PEPPOR-F*&&-ING-RONI?!?!?!

Yea, no, you and him are both idiots.

Personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.

Also, no, i'm not kidding you, and, yes, pepporoni.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, no, you'll probably live a longer and healthier life than me because I eat pepperoni and you don't.

For the record, I prefer bacon. :laugh:.

I am actually indifferent to pepperoni. I don't know where you got the idea that I am anti-pepperoni because I never even said that. I'm not a huge fan of it but I don't hate it either.