• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Vitamin C

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what do you think of these in terms of preventing sickness? I've always wondered this, I'm reading up on apple cider vinegar now and it's saying that study sizes were really too small to come up with a solid yes for it. so I want your opinion. Have you used either of these things while or becoming sick and do you think they made a difference? and if they did, how can you be sure?

though I have heard apple cider vinegar used more as an appetite suppressant to lose weight so same question as above.

(I'm not planning on losing weight or getting sick)

Mole

Permabanned
what do you think of these in terms of preventing sickness? I've always wondered this, I'm reading up on apple cider vinegar now and it's saying that study sizes were really too small to come up with a solid yes for it. so I want your opinion. Have you used either of these things while or becoming sick and do you think they made a difference? and if they did, how can you be sure?

though I have heard apple cider vinegar used more as an appetite suppressant to lose weight so same question as above.
(I'm not planning on losing weight or getting sick)

I rather like squeezing fresh lime juice into a glass and filling it with water. I get vitamin C and other goodies from the lime juice.

We used to do this on long sea voyages from Plymouth, down the Atlantic, and into the Great Southern Ocean, and then catch the Roaring Forties in our sails, across the bottom of the world, to safe and snug harbour in Hobart Town, Tasmania.

And they called us Limeys.

Would you like to be a Limey too and imagine yourself, racing across the bottom of the world, sails full set, sipping your delicious lime juice, as the porpoises dance in your bow wave, and the albatross sails overhead?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My grandfather drank apple cider vinegar starting around age 70 and lived to be 80 after having open heart surgery in his late 60s from a crap diet. He lived longer than doctors expected him to, but he took numerous other supplements like multivitamin and fish oil, and even valerian as a natural calming substance (my ISTJ grandfather slowly became an ENFP between 50 and 80, including reading The Power of Positive Thinking, etc al).

I think it's good at least to drink in hot water with honey and lemon when you have a cold or sinus infection, it knocks that stuff right out. You will have mild symptoms and get well quicker ime.