• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

need help with toxins

wealthydream

Permabanned
Hey y'all!

I've been told that I need to do a detox, clear my blood stream of toxins; just wondering if any one had any suggestions.. I seen a few gadgets which I hear work very well, however I wanted to know if anyone had heard of or had any experience with these and you have did they work for you? If you take a look at Organic Health and Beauty; do you think these things work? Like is it worth the try? Or do you have other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I've read that a 3 or 4 day water fast is one method (check with your doctor first). Drink 2 gallons of water each day and eat/drink nothing else. I've also read that Vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid helps get rid of heavy metals and other toxins. There's a protocol called:
Fonorow-S. Mercury Brain Detox Protocol that looks interesting. I've never tried either method so I don't know if they work.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Detoxification Myth
Anyone interested in detoxifying their body might think about paying a little more attention to their body and less attention to the people trying to get their money. The body already has nature's most effective detoxification system. It's called the liver. The liver changes the chemical structure of foreign compounds so they can be filtered out of the blood by the kidneys, which then excrete them in the urine. I am left wondering why the alternative practitioners never mention this option to their customers. It's all-natural and proven effective. Is it ironic that the only people who will help you manage this all-natural option are the medical doctors? Certainly your naturopath won't. He wants to sell you some klunky half-legal hardware.

Mole

Permabanned
The fascination with 'toxins' is a neurosis.

So in order to avoid experiencing our emotional pain, we focus our mind on 'toxins'.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Hey y'all!

I've been told that I need to do a detox, clear my blood stream of toxins; just wondering if any one had any suggestions.. I seen a few gadgets which I hear work very well, however I wanted to know if anyone had heard of or had any experience with these and you have did they work for you? If you take a look at Organic Health and Beauty; do you think these things work? Like is it worth the try? Or do you have other suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Skip the detox foot patch (mumbo jumbo). If you want a for real detox DIY foot patch? It's called Tiger Balm, and add while you're in a steam room/sauna.

Saunas remove more toxins as blood circulating in dry air tends to pour out toxins from your pores.

I heard saunas also help to remove heavy medals built up inside your body, too. Try it! (Add essential oils but don't mix with Tiger Balm or anything strong with menthol you can burn yourself).

gromit

likes this
That said, I do think it can be easy to get into bad habits with refined carbs and sugar to the point where you just want more and more. I have found a few days of cutting that out to "reset" your system to be helpful in restoring better eating habits and thus more energy and better overall feeling of well being.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your liver and kidneys do a great job of detoxifying your body all by themselves. No need to go on a restrictive diet to "detox." Just eat in moderation and move your body and everything will fall in place.

That being said, the OP is a spammer and is trying to sell a detox program to the rest of us, so, bye bye.