User Tag List

Permabanned

Cool need help with toxins

Hey y'all!

I've been told that I need to do a detox, clear my blood stream of toxins; just wondering if any one had any suggestions.. I seen a few gadgets which I hear work very well, however I wanted to know if anyone had heard of or had any experience with these and you have did they work for you? If you take a look at Organic Health and Beauty; do you think these things work? Like is it worth the try? Or do you have other suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by wealthydream; 07-11-2014 at 06:58 AM.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I've read that a 3 or 4 day water fast is one method (check with your doctor first). Drink 2 gallons of water each day and eat/drink nothing else. I've also read that Vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid helps get rid of heavy metals and other toxins. There's a protocol called:
    Fonorow-S. Mercury Brain Detox Protocol that looks interesting. I've never tried either method so I don't know if they work.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    yupp

The Detoxification Myth
    Anyone interested in detoxifying their body might think about paying a little more attention to their body and less attention to the people trying to get their money. The body already has nature's most effective detoxification system. It's called the liver. The liver changes the chemical structure of foreign compounds so they can be filtered out of the blood by the kidneys, which then excrete them in the urine. I am left wondering why the alternative practitioners never mention this option to their customers. It's all-natural and proven effective. Is it ironic that the only people who will help you manage this all-natural option are the medical doctors? Certainly your naturopath won't. He wants to sell you some klunky half-legal hardware.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Who told you that, and what sort of "toxins" are they referring to?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

...no.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

The fascination with 'toxins' is a neurosis.

So in order to avoid experiencing our emotional pain, we focus our mind on 'toxins'.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by wealthydream View Post
    Hey y'all!

I've been told that I need to do a detox, clear my blood stream of toxins; just wondering if any one had any suggestions.. I seen a few gadgets which I hear work very well, however I wanted to know if anyone had heard of or had any experience with these and you have did they work for you? If you take a look at Organic Health and Beauty; do you think these things work? Like is it worth the try? Or do you have other suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    Skip the detox foot patch (mumbo jumbo). If you want a for real detox DIY foot patch? It's called Tiger Balm, and add while you're in a steam room/sauna.

Saunas remove more toxins as blood circulating in dry air tends to pour out toxins from your pores.

I heard saunas also help to remove heavy medals built up inside your body, too. Try it! (Add essential oils but don't mix with Tiger Balm or anything strong with menthol you can burn yourself).

That said, I do think it can be easy to get into bad habits with refined carbs and sugar to the point where you just want more and more. I have found a few days of cutting that out to "reset" your system to be helpful in restoring better eating habits and thus more energy and better overall feeling of well being.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Your liver and kidneys do a great job of detoxifying your body all by themselves. No need to go on a restrictive diet to "detox." Just eat in moderation and move your body and everything will fall in place.

That being said, the OP is a spammer and is trying to sell a detox program to the rest of us, so, bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    OP is a spammer and is trying to sell a detox program to the rest of us, so, bye bye.
    Ahaha... did not even realize that when I posted just now!