• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The tea thread

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread inspired me to buy English Breakfast and some of that Yogi Kombucha Green tea I mentioned earlier, in addition to the Darjeeling I bought earlier today. Now, once again, I have way more tea than I could possibly drink. Thanks a lot...

Does anyone have some self-control they could spare?

hahaha I saw that. ;) I go nuts with it too. Don't resist, just let it happen. Ahhhhhhhh :hug:

(I rated my own thread 5-stars cause I love it so much. lol)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hahaha I saw that. ;) I go nuts with it too. Don't resist, just let it happen. Ahhhhhhhh :hug:

(I rated my own thread 5-stars cause I love it so much. lol)

haha, the tea addiction, w00t w00t

Kanamori

Earl Grey and a little lemon and about half a cap of milk. Fortnum and Mason is the best I've had.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My absolute favourite is green tea with lemon plus some honey added to it (half of teaspoon). :drool:

Last edited:

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
This thread inspired me to break out the Earl Grey tea... I brewed it in my special teapot and am now sipping it with great enjoyment- and a dash of milk. :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can the kitty have some? Earl Grey with a little lemon and some honey please. ^_^

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Mmmm. Teaaaa.

My mom makes kick ass ice tea. I get to indulge soon when I go home.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
The Darjeeling came in the mail yesterday (fast shipping!). I enjoyed a cup this morning, and it's absolutely fantastic. It came in a neat container too. Oh, and they gave me a free little sample tin of some vanilla-smelling tea.

So yeah, Adagio Teas. I'm definitely impressed.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG I totally bought some fancy and hopefully romantic tea when I was at Dean & Deluca today!

"Eros Tea Bags
Eros may be the Roman counterpart of Cupid, but we don't think he'll need to shoot any arrows to coax you into loving this terrific black tea scented with floral notes. In convenient tea bags for simple, one-cup brewing - and fragrant, this is one tea you will want to send to someone you love. France"

Eros Tea Bags - Dean & DeLuca

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
<3 spirilis

I am drinking some homemade chai tea. It has small chunks of ginger and whole spices floating at the bottom of the tea and that is what's making it taste spicy.

Omg! When I went to Kashmir 7 years ago, I had THE BEST chai I've ever tasted in my life. Life just isn't as good now that I can't drink it anymore. I tried making my own but it was harder than it looked in the recipe.

I especially like green chai, black chai, and any kind of tea with licorice in it.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMG I totally bought some fancy and hopefully romantic tea when I was at Dean & Deluca today!

"Eros Tea Bags
Eros may be the Roman counterpart of Cupid, but we don't think he'll need to shoot any arrows to coax you into loving this terrific black tea scented with floral notes. In convenient tea bags for simple, one-cup brewing - and fragrant, this is one tea you will want to send to someone you love. France"

o0o0o0o, it's love at first sip!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Sigh* I'm hopeless. :heart:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"Eros Tea Bags

I finally had a cup of this and it's sooooo good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm drinking twining's lady grey black. So yummy doesn't need anything except water to brew the tea.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I could go a tea right now! Chai, Chamomile or Peppermint. Straight up black, don’t mess with perfection!

Or iced tea with lemon... mmm

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Single estate Assam, milk and one (demerera) sugar, please.

But if you've got coffee, I'd prefer that.

It's kinda funny how, just when coffee overtakes tea as Britain's favourite beverage, Americans get interested in tea!