User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

Thread: The tea thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    tried twinings brand for the first time - heard they were one of the better ones that are available here. It was a fortune compared to my usual tea, maybe 2-3 times more expensive! I bought their variety pack since it included lady grey and irish breakfast blends which I haven't tried since I don't see them sold individually (in the grocery store at least, I'm sure tea shops would have them) as well as my two perennial favourites, english breakfast and earl grey.

impressions:
    -irish breakfast seems similar to english breakfast, but distinuishable. tasty.
    -earl grey is much more bergamot-y than my usual discount brand, which seems to have a stronger "tea" favour. I don't think I like it as much as the discount one, actually!
    -lady grey - very tasty! I think I like it the best of the 3 so far. pretty mild tasting but good.

haven't tried their english breakfast yet. 3 cups of tea in a day is enough for me.
    Would you recommend trying the box of assorted flavours then? I've only ever tried Twinnings Jasmine green tea. It was yummy.

Ooh and I tried the chamomile tea. Found it lovely.

MBTI
    yupp

tried twinings brand for the first time - heard they were one of the better ones that are available here. It was a fortune compared to my usual tea, maybe 2-3 times more expensive! I bought their variety pack since it included lady grey and irish breakfast blends which I haven't tried since I don't see them sold individually (in the grocery store at least, I'm sure tea shops would have them) as well as my two perennial favourites, english breakfast and earl grey.

impressions:
    -irish breakfast seems similar to english breakfast, but distinuishable. tasty.
    -earl grey is much more bergamot-y than my usual discount brand, which seems to have a stronger "tea" favour. I don't think I like it as much as the discount one, actually!
    -lady grey - very tasty! I think I like it the best of the 3 so far. pretty mild tasting but good.

haven't tried their english breakfast yet. 3 cups of tea in a day is enough for me.
    Lady Grey is my favorite kind of tea
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Would you recommend trying the box of assorted flavours then? I've only ever tried Twinnings Jasmine green tea. It was yummy.

Ooh and I tried the chamomile tea. Found it lovely.
    It was pretty good! I don't know if I like it "more enough" to be worth paying so much more per bag, but it's nice for a change/treat. It's also a nice way to try different flavours without buying a box of everything.
    -end of thread-

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    For all those who love a perfect cuppa.

What's your favorite kind?
    Iced Tea unsweetened is my favorite kind of tea.

NPcomplete

It was pretty good! I don't know if I like it "more enough" to be worth paying so much more per bag, but it's nice for a change/treat. It's also a nice way to try different flavours without buying a box of everything.
    Ha yes that's why I'm tempted to try this one. It's so expensive although Shoppers sometimes has it on sale. So I'll buy it then.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

just got a large pu-erh cake for $12. it was supposed to be $28, but it was labeled wrong so I got it for the original price. hahaha!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    yupp

Oh I went to a catfish resteraunt yesterday for lunch and order sweet tea, forgot how good sweet tea is. I also got catfish,fries, fried okra, and hushpuppies
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm going to start drinking Holy Basil (Tulsi) tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    just got a large pu-erh cake for $12. it was supposed to be $28, but it was labeled wrong so I got it for the original price. hahaha!
    I want to try that tea. I hear good things about it. How much was in the cake?

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I'm going to start drinking Holy Basil (Tulsi) tea.
    I have never heard of that! What is it like?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

As an update, I liked the second cups of both lady and regular earl grey WAY better than the first time! Not sure why, maybe increased familiarity or just a different mood. Still haven't tried the english breakfast. I think I'll buy Twinings again though (occasionally for a treat, otherwise I'll bankrupt myself), even though it is super expensive.
    -end of thread-