• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pizza

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Pizza is wonderful. We order it once a month or so. Favorite of the delivery options: Papa John's thin crust veggie lovers. Nobody else in the family likes thin crust OR veggie lovers, though, so I rarely order it. Sad face. We also go to a local pizzaria sometimes. Lunch & Dinner Menu - Radius Pizzeria & Pub Their pizzas are all individual sized so everybody gets what they like. They used to have one with red potatoes and bacon on it which was amazing. Since they stopped making that one I usually get the Old Reliable but I haven't been there since they started making the Pimento Please which I am now on a mission to try.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Pizza is wonderful. We order it once a month or so. Favorite of the delivery options: Papa John's thin crust veggie lovers. Nobody else in the family likes thin crust OR veggie lovers, though, so I rarely order it. Sad face. We also go to a local pizzaria sometimes. Lunch & Dinner Menu - Radius Pizzeria & Pub Their pizzas are all individual sized so everybody gets what they like. They used to have one with red potatoes and bacon on it which was amazing. Since they stopped making that one I usually get the Old Reliable but I haven't been there since they started making the Pimento Please which I am now on a mission to try.

The Cyclist and The Farmer's Market sound amazing.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
French fry pizza = love

Attachments

• give_pizza_chance_tote_bag.jpg
    give_pizza_chance_tote_bag.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 110

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to work out at Planet Fitness, and every second Tuesday of the month (or something like that) they would serve free pizza. My current gym doesn't do that. I miss Planet Fitness.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't eat it....even if it has a shitload of veg on it...it's not healthy. Well I plan to be 170 lbs by this time next year...so I really shouldn't lol.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Pizza can be super healthy. All the greasy pizzas you'll buy? Maybe not. But shredded chicken, vegetable sauces and toppings piled high, handmade cheese sprinkled on and whole wheat crust? Way healthy scoop of all the important essentials.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if loving pizza is wrong, i don't wanna be right.

i prefer veggie pizza. with cajun crust.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here is what I have decided in regards to pizza: either order cheese - free with tons of veggies (can be yummy, I swear) or splurge occasionally (definitely no more frequently than once a week, if that) and have a vegetarian pizza with real cheese, hopefully humane and locally sourced. Vegan "cheese" pizza tastes like frozen, that means it's processed and wrong. WRONG.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Fuck this thread makes me hungry.

Seeing we are focused on American examples, some of the finest pizza I have ever had was at Cafe Pesto in Kawaihae, HI. If you are ever staying on the Kohala Coast, schedule in an evening here: Cafe Pesto | The Best Big Island Dining Experience. The restaurant is noisy and you'll need to book ahead, but the pizzas are worth it. They offer a good range of local craft beers too.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Here is what I have decided in regards to pizza: either order cheese - free with tons of veggies (can be yummy, I swear) or splurge occasionally (definitely no more frequently than once a week, if that) and have a vegetarian pizza with real cheese, hopefully humane and locally sourced. Vegan "cheese" pizza tastes like frozen, that means it's processed and wrong. WRONG.

The vegans I know all rave about that Daiya cheese but I haven't tried it. Do you have a Mellow Mushroom where you are? They've got lots of cheese free options for delicious pizzas.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just ordered four large pizzas for my little brother and his friends.

Cool older brother status achieved* :solidarity:

93JC

I just ordered four large pizzas for my little brother and his friends.

Cool older brother status achieved* :solidarity:

The little bastards broke your guitar and you bought pizza for them? :dont:

You can't buy their respect. You need to instill fear in them.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The little bastards broke your guitar and you bought pizza for them? :dont:

You can't buy their respect. You need to instill fear in them.
lol, it's all good. Fixed the guitar with no issues. All good for now.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The vegans I know all rave about that Daiya cheese but I haven't tried it. Do you have a Mellow Mushroom where you are? They've got lots of cheese free options for delicious pizzas.

Daiya is good melted in recipes, better probably than any other "cheez" but this pizza I usually got at 800 Degrees was so fresh that Daiya stuck out like a sore thumb. No Mellow Mushroom here, unfortunately.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my go to delivery food is pizza or a calzone from a local pizza place near my house or chinese from the only good chinese food place i've found in south florida and I get lo mein, egg drop soup, and either crab ragoons or pot stickers depending on my mood