4 7.55%
  • Other

15 28.30%
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Thor View Post
    That's not pathetic. You trying to cut him down is pathetic. Why are you compelled to do that should be your bigger concern.
    Well, if FDG is cutting FLD down thats a highlight. Do you know anything about the world ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Anyway, exercise is so much fun..and is rewarding much more than what females might come aling because of physique. It's better to be happy than place conditional approval in the hands of another.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Anyway, exercise is so much fun..and is rewarding much more than what females might come aling because of physique. It's better to be happy than place conditional approval in the hands of another.
    You really know nothing about the world

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well, if FDG is cutting FLD down thats a highlight. Do you know anything about the world ?
    Do I sense you might be saying they do so often?

Well..to answer your question I have much to do in the world and mostly don't peruse here. Like some do apparently all the time.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You really know nothing about the world
    Dude like every time you message me you are wasted. Please stop.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dude like every time you message me you are wasted. Please stop.
    I am perfectly sober, you just didnt get the joke, because you dont know the world of sportaholics. Sportaholics cut everything down in abbreviations and therefore fdg bashing fld is a perfect joke.

Dont judge about things you do not know.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I started working out about six weeks ago. Not a lot. Like, 30 mins cardio most days. Recently added a little bit of weight stuff on the machines. I don't really enjoy it but I don't hate it as long as I've got something to read. I feel better, though. I'm not constantly sleepy like I was before and I feel a little stronger.

Turns out it only costs $46/mo for our whole family at the Y.

I've also cut way down on meat consumption and increased fresh fruits/veggies. That's been pretty good, too, except for some bloating. Hoping that will go away with time.

It's still mostly about how I look. Feeling better is a nice bonus. It's only about my mate in that I'm his gym buddy. He hasn't ever fussed about my weight one way or the other.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't devote much time or energy or money into some things--like make-up, clothing, and jewelry.

I do devote a lot of energy and money into things like cosmetic products like soaps, lotions, conditioners, etc. Though these are for a combination of convenience and ever-changing moral standings and health reasons. Convenience being at the top.

I change how much energy I spend exercising.. but I do exercise for three major reasons: most and foremost my health itself (my whole family is overweight, pretty sick all the time, and has a slew of health problems.. I'd like to be the first in my family to stop that chain of events as much as possible), to be attractive (I find myself being skinny, flabby, and just generally unattractive when I do not work out.. while this is KIND of to attract the opposite sex, I definitely have my own opinion there on what I 'should' look like regardless of if men actually like that or not), and because spiritually I feel better and more in tune with my body when I exercise.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I work on my appearance to feel good about myself. Wearing particular clothes makes me happy, etc.

That said, it is embarrassing when someone cute comes by and I'm not on top of my game.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Why is there no option that is named "I don't care what others think, only my family and close friends matter and they shouldn't care what I look like"?
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%