• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How often do you eat healthy?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
don't really think about it this way. i try to eat a balanced diet. i eat some junk, but try to keep it in moderation, and ease up on it when i feel like i've been indulging too frequently.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Every day.

I eat mostly healthy stuff with occasional junk.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
When I feel like it and/or it's easy. I like a lot of healthy foods, but I'm also pretty lazy.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only really stick to healthy foods.. because I like them. Fresh fruits/veggies (or frozen if the fresh looks bad.. canned is vile). Poultry & fish. Eggwhites. Hummus. Almonds. Nonfat cheese/yogurt. Whole grains. Soups. Salads. Smoothies. Lots of water. These are my staples.

If I'm not "eating healthy" - it's likely I've just missed eating altogether. :doh:

Fast-food is non-food to me. I'd rather wait til I get home if I'm out than eat that trash.
General avoidance of restaurants helps a lot with eating healthily, in my opinion.

I do love chocolate, but I eat dark chocolate in moderation- a lot & I'd get sick. Occasionally I get pizza, but more often than not I'll make it myself with wheat flour & healthier ingredients than get one from a shop. Baked goods- again- are an occasional treat, & I tweak the ingredients to remove excess sugars/fats while still maintaining good taste/texture.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pretty often. I try to incorporate a decent amount of fruit and vegetables at lunch and dinner.

I have a really easy time eatin healthy with savory food. I don't really like red meat or fried/fatty foods. Except pizza, love pizza.

My biggest downfall is baked goods, sweet or just regular bread. I love bread, and desserts.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Daily. Not to say I don't throw a Big Mac in there every now and then or shitty snacky food but, healthy for the most part. Lots of vegetables, lower amounts of meat, lower amounts of refined stuff.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd ask what your definition of healthy is, but you have left the building.

I'm really forlorn about this absence; it's upset me very much... :whistling:

gt%2BLittle%2Bkid%2Bwith%2Bposse%2Bof%2Bawesome%2Bpet%2Bgerbils.%2BSnowy%2BRaymond%2B_77c34d4e24c613ae615d41f6795905ed.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lately I eat pretty damned healthy. I'm a vegetarian, I keep away from non-whole grains, I rarely eat fried foods and sugary things. But sometimes I over indulge.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
don't really think about it this way. i try to eat a balanced diet. i eat some junk, but try to keep it in moderation, and ease up on it when i feel like i've been indulging too frequently.

This. I used to struggle with binge eating but in the past few months I seem to be getting a handle on that, and in large part the way that happened was by removing value judgments from foods. "Healthy" food and "clean" eating are pretty vague labels, and everyone seems to define them differently. To some it means vegan or vegetarian. To others it means low carb. But IMO any food can be healthy in moderation and in the context of a varied diet. Even sugar. Even "junk."

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Always. I enjoy eating healthy. It makes me feel light and clean. I am not diet conscious, im health conscious. Usually on the weekends i eat whatever, but even then im still wary of putting really really gross things like, french fries or doritos in my mouth. For example last night i went to a restaurant and had a 6 desserts that was part of a tasting menu in a row. Super gourmet and high tech. Im not gonna deny myself yummy things on the weekends.

L

LadyLazarus

Meh, about half the time, that's probably why I gain and lose weight like a yo-yo.

Jamez Bond

Well i just want to say you here that i only really adhere to healthy and balanced food.. because I like them. Clean fruits/veggies (or freezing if the latest looks bad.. processed is vile). Chicken & seafood. Egg whites. Hummus. Nuts. Nonfat cheese/yogurt. Whole grain. Sauces. Soups. Fresh Shakes. Lots of water. These are my basics.

Last edited: