User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default any smokers taken the plunge and gotten a vape?

I'm considering it cuz I'm up to 1.5-2 packs a day and need to cut back at least. I've tried the patch just smoked on that.oh and do you like it. is it a good replacement?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've heard chantrix is good. don't know if it would work for you...but have tried the e ciggs and they're alright. they don't really help you quit tho because they still have nicotine. i'm also worried there might be some unknown health issues to come from them but?? who knows.

it might be a good idea for you to try...at least maybe say you can have two real ciggs a day and smoke that in between until you feel like just that will work...then limit that??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i've heard chantrix is good. don't know if it would work for you...but have tried the e ciggs and they're alright. they don't really help you quit tho because they still have nicotine. i'm also worried there might be some unknown health issues to come from them but?? who knows.

it might be a good idea for you to try...at least maybe say you can have two real ciggs a day and smoke that in between until you feel like just that will work...then limit that??
    given the fact that chantix can cause psychosis and I've had at least two psychotic episodes in my life, probably not the best idea for me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    given the fact that chantix can cause psychosis and I've had at least two psychotic episodes in my life, probably not the best idea for me
    yeah probably better to try a different method.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

yeah probably better to try a different method.
    on the other hand i haven't had problems lately

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well talk to your dr about it and see if he/she thinks there's a medication that would work with whatever you're currently taking.

otherwise totally try the eciggs or nicorette or something. cuz you're totally smoking too much.
    -Jim Morrison

WALMART

works wonders

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post

works wonders

or...if you're like 10 million other people it might make you want to smoke twice as many ciggs.
    -Jim Morrison

WALMART

or...if you're like 10 million other people it might make you want to smoke twice as many ciggs.
    I'm not.

MBTI
    yupp

well talk to your dr about it and see if he/she thinks there's a medication that would work with whatever you're currently taking.

otherwise totally try the eciggs or nicorette or something. cuz you're totally smoking too much.
    but i've decided to quit all treatment.except one med