• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

any smokers taken the plunge and gotten a vape?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't feel comfortable gaining weight, I think less of myself when I do. It's ok for other people to be fat, but not for me.

you know what's kind of worse than some extra weight? a tracheotomy. i almost posted pics but it was too much.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just let me get down to 120 then I'll quit

i get that but still think it's better to quit first since you'll want to loose weight after...and...you can sort of replace that habit with a healthier one. you can try and do it at the same time. like instead of smoking go down a glass of water or do some squats or go for a run or whatever.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i get that but still think it's better to quit first since you'll want to loose weight after...and...you can sort of replace that habit with a healthier one. you can try and do it at the same time. like instead of smoking go down a glass of water or do some squats or go for a run or whatever.
I don't want to completely quit yet just cut back.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't want to completely quit yet just cut back.

well do it. you totally can and i think that's the best way to quit really. just go down to say 15 at first. put 15 on your dresser and make them last all day.

pretend that's all you have. you'd be able to do it if you had to.

then 2 weeks later go down to 10, then 5. stay at 5 for like a month or two then go down to 3. then two and one. i know somone who did it that way and smoked just one cig for almost a year before they quit completely. you adjust and it becomes enough.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
well do it. you totally can and i think that's the best way to quit really. just go down to say 15 at first. put 15 on your dresser and make them last all day.

pretend that's all you have. you'd be able to do it if you had to.

then 2 weeks later go down to 10, then 5. stay at 5 for like a month or two then go down to 3. then two and one. i know somone who did it that way and smoked just one cig for almost a year before they quit completely. you adjust and it becomes enough.

don't tell me what to do.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
haha sorry purps just brainstorming outloud plans.

it's ok. I'm very resistant to command though. I would never do well in the military. and when someone tells me to do something, I usually just do the exact opposite

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's ok. I'm very resistant to command though. I would never do well in the military. and when someone tells me to do something, I usually just do the exact opposite

just imagine my tone as very enthusiastic and encouraging...like whohoo hell yeah you can totally do this!

instead of all military and commanding.

<------ENFP

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
just imagine my tone as very enthusiastic and encouraging...like whohoo hell yeah you can totally do this!

instead of all military and commanding.

<------ENFP
I'd just give you this look :unsure: