User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 54

  1. #21
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't feel comfortable gaining weight, I think less of myself when I do. It's ok for other people to be fat, but not for me.
    you know what's kind of worse than some extra weight? a tracheotomy. i almost posted pics but it was too much.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #22
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you know what's kind of worse than some extra weight? a tracheotomy. i almost posted pics but it was too much.
    Just let me get down to 120 then I'll quit

  3. #23
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Just let me get down to 120 then I'll quit
    i get that but still think it's better to quit first since you'll want to loose weight after...and...you can sort of replace that habit with a healthier one. you can try and do it at the same time. like instead of smoking go down a glass of water or do some squats or go for a run or whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #24
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i get that but still think it's better to quit first since you'll want to loose weight after...and...you can sort of replace that habit with a healthier one. you can try and do it at the same time. like instead of smoking go down a glass of water or do some squats or go for a run or whatever.
    I don't want to completely quit yet just cut back.

  5. #25
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't want to completely quit yet just cut back.
    well do it. you totally can and i think that's the best way to quit really. just go down to say 15 at first. put 15 on your dresser and make them last all day.

    pretend that's all you have. you'd be able to do it if you had to.

    then 2 weeks later go down to 10, then 5. stay at 5 for like a month or two then go down to 3. then two and one. i know somone who did it that way and smoked just one cig for almost a year before they quit completely. you adjust and it becomes enough.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #26
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well do it. you totally can and i think that's the best way to quit really. just go down to say 15 at first. put 15 on your dresser and make them last all day.

    pretend that's all you have. you'd be able to do it if you had to.

    then 2 weeks later go down to 10, then 5. stay at 5 for like a month or two then go down to 3. then two and one. i know somone who did it that way and smoked just one cig for almost a year before they quit completely. you adjust and it becomes enough.
    don't tell me what to do.

  7. #27
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    don't tell me what to do.
    haha sorry purps just brainstorming outloud plans.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #28
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha sorry purps just brainstorming outloud plans.
    it's ok. I'm very resistant to command though. I would never do well in the military. and when someone tells me to do something, I usually just do the exact opposite

  9. #29
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    don't tell me what to do.
    ...

  10. #30
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    ...

Similar Threads

  1. The Banned and The Damned
    By Haight in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. The Ego and the Taken-For-Granted
    By Mole in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:35 PM
  3. [Te] The Message and the Messenger
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO