failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Well ginkgo is like a weird, bearded, irish-lookin' cousin that you hang out with in silence except for the occasional spouts of judgmental giggles.
    The pirate kind?

MBTI
    INTP

Took 2 before bed last night, had the strangest, most detailed dream of my life. Right before I woke up I was hiding with 4 other people in a glass room. One of them forgot to lock the door, and the people who had been hunting us busted in. One of them was a girl I vaguely knew when I was in high school. I fled to the corner and tried to fend her off, but she lifted my shirt up and rubbed her hair against my nipple.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Took 2 before bed last night, had the strangest, most detailed dream of my life. Right before I woke up I was hiding with 4 other people in a glass room. One of them forgot to lock the door, and the people who had been hunting us busted in. One of them was a girl I vaguely knew when I was in high school. I fled to the corner and tried to fend her off, but she lifted my shirt up and rubbed her hair against my nipple.
    Interdast..

I've been taking 3-4x 60mg capsules a day, and have noticed effects. Anyone else have experience with it?

Mainly, I remember my dreams in far greater detail. Normally I don't remember them at all. When I wake up these days, though, I can remember an entire story that feels like it took place over hours, and many details from it.

Another way I can tell the difference is that negative memories come back and start to bother me again, when before they had almost disappeared.

I am more confident that this actually happens because of the ginkgo because it's happened twice now. I took them a lot for a few weeks, noticed the changes. Stopped, and the changes went away gradually. Then I got back on it, and now I'm noticing them anew.
    For some reason I thought you were referring to estrogen tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Are you a sensor? I've noticed that Sensing types have better memory for some reason. Maybe you don't need it. Food for thought.
    Yeah, I am a sensor. Random Trivia: Ginkgo is often put in Chawan Mushi, a savory egg custard dish in Japan.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I tried it once. It gave me nightmares.
    Other " undesirable effects, ...increased risk of bleeding, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and restlessness."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

I've been taking 3-4x 60mg capsules a day, and have noticed effects. Anyone else have experience with it?

Mainly, I remember my dreams in far greater detail. Normally I don't remember them at all. When I wake up these days, though, I can remember an entire story that feels like it took place over hours, and many details from it.

Another way I can tell the difference is that negative memories come back and start to bother me again, when before they had almost disappeared.

I am more confident that this actually happens because of the ginkgo because it's happened twice now. I took them a lot for a few weeks, noticed the changes. Stopped, and the changes went away gradually. Then I got back on it, and now I'm noticing them anew.
    How do you put @Ginkgo into capsules? Is he okay with this? Isn't this cannibalism?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I tried it once. It gave me nightmares.
    Other " undesirable effects, ...increased risk of bleeding, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and restlessness."
    Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    How do you put @Ginkgo into capsules? Is he okay with this? Isn't this cannibalism?

MBTI
    yupp

could be placebo effect

MBTI
    ENTP

Ginkgo is one of my favorite supplements. Most nootropics improve some qualities of thought and degrade others, but ginkgo is solely positive for me. Have you tried it with vinpocetine? (read into potential blood pressure problems first--vinpo is a vasodilator/blood thinner, if I remember correctly).