User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Teeth Whitening

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I lost 10 minutes with a top strip cause I sneezed, and it went flying out. I don't know where it went. I looked and looked.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Okay, so the pictures don't seem to show a dramatic change, but I think my teeth look whiter.

Did you try to guess how many shades you went up? The box might have came with a chart or something.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Word of caution..

My ex is a dentist and told me that Crest/Colgate's teeth whitening chemicals are too excessively harsh on the teeth. He recommends Opalescence, which works really well. I tried it myself and the flavors are pretty subtle, and it barely tasted like anything- no stinging/burning. I already have pretty white teeth, but that stuff got my teeth even whither within days!

Another alternative is to purchase Sonicare. I'd use Mentadent with it. Buy bulk, you'll save more by doing so (i.e. Costco). FYI, if you're going to brush teeth alternatively using the e-toothbrush/a regular one, use Oral-B. He says that the bristles on Oral-B are gentle/work best on the teeth compared to the other more expensive/highly marketed ones. Hope this helps.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I've used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening for the best part of a decade. I hate all other toothpaste. My teeth are whiter than they were way back, but I'm not worried about perfection.

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Teeth Whitening..Like Nature intended..maybe....

I am in the process of using charcoal, activated charcoal that is (I bought it at a store in a container;not from my fireplace) to brush my teeth every night and to whiten. charcoal, like baking soda, is very absorbent and gets some o' that icky bacteria and stuff in the mouth too, hooray for gum health!! But I digress...my teeth have become whiter and i don't mind brushing with charcoal every night, it really makes my mouth feel SUPER CLEAN!!!

MBTI
    ENFP

I just bought two kits of Rembrandt 2-hour whitening kits at Pathmark. 3 dollars each, when they were originally 25 dollars each. Freaking sweet. They were a little hidden, but it's all good. I've done only one hour so far, but it has worked really well. I'm going to do another hour tomorrow. It kind of hurts your gums, but it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    I lost 10 minutes with a top strip cause I sneezed, and it went flying out. I don't know where it went. I looked and looked.
    HAHA.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.