User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 48

  1. #1
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default Guys: How do you feel about having a female doctor?

    give you the "below the belt" exam?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I'm not a guy but I'd say you have a one-track mind. Anyway, Happy Birthday.

  3. #3
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    I have a female doctor.

    I don't see why it would be a problem.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  4. #4
    Wonderer Samuel De Mazarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    I'd prefer a female doctor do my testicular exam than a male doctor.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

    Realize us, Madman!

    I razed a slum, Amen.

    ...............................................

  5. #5
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Is this a trick question?

    I prefer a female physician for anything, especially a below the belt exam. A female PhD in literature or other field would certainly be interesting, although not medically insightful.

  6. #6
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Were you expecting the..

    I requested one specifically
    ..type comments for gender comparison?
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  7. #7
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    It doesn't really bother me. In a way, it is actually less awkard than having a male doctor do it. I have always had a less comfortable relationship with males, and that's definitely going to carry over with things like this.

    Still, regardless of the doctor, they're supposed to be professionals about it, so it's no big deal.

    This does remind of an interesting moment in my life. I went to get an annual check-up when I was sixteen, and my usual doctor asked me if it was okay to have someone tag along with him this time. I said sure. His apparent (I presume intern) apprentice was a blonde girl that was probably in her mid to late twenties, and not bad looking. But... as the whole session transpired, she seemed to take a shine to me. Until, at one point, when the doctor had to leave for a few moments(leaving us alone), she was blatantly hitting on me! She, a healthcare worker, hitting on me examination room, while I was only sixteen. Now, when it came time to for the genital exam, I despreately hoped my doctor would do it. Fortunately, and not suprisingly, he did. And, before he did it, the girl decided she was just going to step out for that. I thought "yeah, you do that".

    The lesson here is that the rules change in case of grossly unprofessional behavior.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #8
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I'm not a guy but I'd say you have a one-track mind. Anyway, Happy Birthday.
    Why do you say that?

    And thank you, my birthday just passed.

  9. #9
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    I generally don't like anybody touching my body, especially down there.

    But hey, if she's cute enough, I think I can live through it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Why do you say that?

    And thank you, my birthday just passed.
    You forget his screen-name is Clueless, of all things.

  10. #10
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    It doesn't really bother me. In a way, it is actually less awkard than having a male doctor do it. I have always had a less comfortable relationship with males, and that's definitely going to carry over with things like this.

    Still, regardless of the doctor, they're supposed to be professionals about it, so it's no big deal.

    This does remind of an interesting moment in my life. I went to get an annual check-up when I was sixteen, and my usual doctor asked me if it was okay to have someone tag along with him this time. I said sure. His apparent (I presume intern) apprentice was a blonde girl that was probably in her mid to late twenties, and not bad looking. But... as the whole session transpired, she seemed to take a shine to me. Until, at one point, when the doctor had to leave for a few moments(leaving us alone), she was blatantly hitting on me! She, a healthcare worker, hitting on me examination room, while I was only sixteen. Now, when it came time to for the genital exam, I despreately hoped my doctor would do it. Fortunately, and not suprisingly, he did. And, before he did it, the girl decided she was just going to step out for that. I thought "yeah, you do that".

    The lesson here is that the rules change in case of grossly unprofessional behavior.
    hahaha That's funny...and not the first time i've heard a story similar to that before. I asked this question today because I saw this female Urologist on TV today and she said she mostly works with males and that her male patients always made comments to her about how they weren't expecting a female. Here name is Dr. Karen Boyle and she's on a show called "Hopkins". You can google it and find her website.

Similar Threads

  1. How do you feel about sports?
    By The_Liquid_Laser in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 06:58 AM
  2. How do you feel about your nation's corporations?
    By Ezra in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO