User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Sleepy or not?

MBTI
    ISTx

I really don't think sleepiness will determine how you do on this test so much as just basic reflexes. The more you do it the better you'll get... I don't think it'd matter if I was wide awake or ready to sleep.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

first bobbing bobcat 0.224
    next time rocketing rabbit 0.168

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I just wanna say that I just pulled off my first successful allnighter, a triumph that eluded me throughout college. Not only did I spend the last 14 hours straight typing up med school shit, I also only got 3 hrs. of sleep the night before. I can't type grammatically correct sentences. I wonder what I wrote. I'm withering away at work. Oh my...

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    I just wanna say that I just pulled off my first successful allnighter, a triumph that eluded me throughout college. Not only did I spend the last 14 hours straight typing up med school shit, I also only got 3 hrs. of sleep the night before. I can't type grammatically correct sentences. I wonder what I wrote. I'm withering away at work. Oh my...
    Dang, you're hardcore Get some sleep!!
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Dang, you're hardcore Get some sleep!!
    Not only am I hardcore, but I'm dorky as well. I feel refreshed and energized. Was it coffee? crack? No, I got high training a colleague to grade prostate tumors. There have been days were I've done nothing but look through a microscope and grade tumor slide after tumor slide. I friggin' get off on it. It's like sweet nectar to my Ne. God, I'm being dramatic. Sorry, I'm gonna go eat a sandwich.

By the way, my boss wants to meet with me to discuss the next step for my laaammmmme frozen slide project. I mean... what the hell ever happened to giving me a day to prepare? I'm practically intoxicated. I'm not inhibiting my urge to ramble. There is no censorship in this post. BAhhhhhh. Yeah, I'll be sleeping well tonight.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Not only am I hardcore, but I'm dorky as well. I feel refreshed and energized. Was it coffee? crack? No, I got high training a colleague to grade prostate tumors. There have been days were I've done nothing but look through a microscope and grade tumor slide after tumor slide. I friggin' get off on it. It's like sweet nectar to my Ne. God, I'm being dramatic. Sorry, I'm gonna go eat a sandwich.

By the way, my boss wants to meet with me to discuss the next step for my laaammmmme frozen slide project. I mean... what the hell ever happened to giving me a day to prepare? I'm practically intoxicated. I'm not inhibiting my urge to ramble. There is no censorship in this post. BAhhhhhh. Yeah, I'll be sleeping well tonight.
    Either that, or you'll have kentucky fried prostate tumors on the brain all night long. Yikes!
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ISXJ

Woohoo! I got 1 sheep at 0.0000 seconds! However, I totally jumped the gun and got lucky...

I'm consistently a bobbing bobcat. The sheep that run across the very bottom are cheaters IMO because you can't really even see them until they get out of the shrubbery that's at the bottom of the screen...and by that point you're already at .2 seconds.