User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Most people who post pictures of food barely post anything else, which suggests to me that they don't have anything else interesting in their life. If food is the only interesting thing in their life, I'm sorry, but you don't have a life.
    orrr they dont feel comfortable posting on facebook othee stuff

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    orrr they dont feel comfortable posting on facebook othee stuff
    Which makes them pussies. If you don't feel comfortable to post other things than fucking FOOD (yawn) in an environment where you can personally choose who can see your content, you're a goddamn pussy.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

some food tastes good and thus is fun to eat, also when you get hungry you need to fill your stomach with food or else
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Which makes them pussies. If you don't feel comfortable to post other things than fucking FOOD (yawn) in an environment where you can personally choose who can see your content, you're a goddamn pussy.
    why are you defensive the only food I post which is rare when I post food is food I made from scratch without a recipe that ends up bomb. but why are you so angry over something that does not effect you if it does its because you're letting and makes you a pussy

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I eat until I'm full, but sometimes I can be quite bad at eating, when I turn lazy. I've passed out from it 3 times in the past and puked some weird, white kinda liquid... I'm naturally very skinny so, not eating properly for a day = not good. When I eat, I eat very healthily, lots of vegetables and all that, and sufficient in all ways, I'm a vegetarian too. Also I like avocado, starting a day without avocado just isn't worth it. My skinnyness isn't from being a vegetarian though, I became vegetarian in March 2013 and I was always skinny way before that, all of the passing outs were by before then too. I've generally started eating more properly since then.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Sexy, kinda.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    that's sweet i love when vegetables cuddle

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I really enjoy food. I love cooking food, especially baking. I love eating food. I'm in college and eat quite a bit of cafeteria meals, unfortunately. But, in terms of cooking for myself I eat pretty healthy. Lots of chicken and whole grain pasta with vegetables. Lately I've really been making an effort to use fruits and vegetables to actually satisfy hunger, rather than just eat them with a meal out of obligation.

Sugar is my weakness though. I love ice cream. It's my favorite food. I try to mainly eat healthy snacks, only when I'm hungry. But, I definitely eat a small portion of ice cream or chocolate pretty much every night.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I certainly enjoy food when I have the time to relax at a leisurely meal, especially if I do not have to do clean-up.

I love variety and novelty. I like to try foods from different cultures and don't like to eat the same stuff all the time. I don't like packaged foods heavy on preservatives because it makes me ill (I have rather bad GERD, although stress is the real trigger; but I avoid heavy processing & preservatives too). So I try to cook simply at home & eat simple stuff at work or seek out better options if I eat out.

On a daily basis, eating can feel like a hassle. I can easily forget to eat or keep putting it off still I'm starving. Cooking and clean-up is a chore most of the time.

As someone else mentioned, I enjoy liquids, and so on a daily basis I get most pleasure from beverages, as they are easier. In cold weather I am happy to slurp down soup. If I am not careful, then I could just end up living off coffee.

I think my relationship to food is healthy though. I hate being over-full and do not binge on food. I will indulge when stressed in junk food, but that's not excess in quantity so much as just eating stuff I know will make me feel bad. I am also not fanatical about avoiding any food nor do I keep track of calories or anything like that. I'm pretty much a "eat when I am hungry, stop when full" eater, at least when my mind is not too preoccupied (then I don't eat at all). I am most alert to eat when food is not immediately accessible and I don't know when it will be; then all of a sudden, it's priority (this is very much how I see my sp instinct play out; not concerned with physical needs much unless I don't feel in control of them).

I don't have to watch my weight, but if it were to ever sneak up on me, then I admit I'd rather be able to wear the clothes I want then eat yummy stuff all the time.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe