User Tag List

First 678

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    meso I think. Hard to tell by just one picture.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    meso I think. Hard to tell by just one picture.
    That makes sense. Whats yours and how do yo train it?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Reviving this thread to ask a question: Do unathletic and weak mesomorphs exist? Presumably they do. What do they look like? (male and female)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I think I'm a skinny-fat ectomorph with a little bit of mesomorph in me (I have great legs, mind you). Most of my childhood and younger years, I struggled to put on weight and leaned towards the underweight side. I tried desperately to prove that I did eat a lot, and forced myself to eat a lot, and finally started putting on weight in my late teens to early twenties. I've never had abs, even at my skinniest, and I've never been overweight (though this past year, I felt I was getting close: 5'8" and reached 163 lbs recently). My goal right now is to drop a bit of weight (I'm already down to 147 after a month and a half-losing really quickly by changing my diet and trail running/aerobics) and then try and build some muscle once I get down to a smaller size again (between 126-135).
    @EJCC You're probably an ecto with a bit of meso, like me.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Ecto-mesomorph. I was tiny as a kid, got overweight as a teen from lots of overeating with no exercise, and am small as an adult.

What's crazy is that now as an adult, if I stuff my face again I won't go past 125 pounds. Instead I'll just get 'skinny fat,' feel sick and bloated all the time, and eventually lose my appetite & increase spontaneous activity.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I think I'm a skinny-fat ectomorph with a little bit of mesomorph in me (I have great legs, mind you). Most of my childhood and younger years, I struggled to put on weight and leaned towards the underweight side. I tried desperately to prove that I did eat a lot, and forced myself to eat a lot, and finally started putting on weight in my late teens to early twenties. I've never had abs, even at my skinniest, and I've never been overweight (though this past year, I felt I was getting close: 5'8" and reached 163 lbs recently). My goal right now is to drop a bit of weight (I'm already down to 147 after a month and a half-losing really quickly by changing my diet and trail running/aerobics) and then try and build some muscle once I get down to a smaller size again (between 126-135).
    @EJCC You're probably an ecto with a bit of meso, like me.
    Yeah that all sounds like me. I also got close to being overweight when I was younger, but was never overweight. People seem to think I'm stronger than I actually am, based on how I look? And I also can lose weight very quickly when I change lifestyles.

Took a quiz a while ago that said I was like 80% mesomorph or something? But I suppose being more ecto makes a lot more sense, since even when I was a tall and skinny kid, I was much more rounded than angular -- if that makes sense.

Edit: Wait @IndyAnnaJoan did you mean endo? Endo's the rounder one, ecto is the skinny one, right? I got them confused. I def don't think I'm the skinny one.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Upper body and below knees ectomorph. Thighs hips glutes endomorph.