User Tag List

First 23456 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    It's more just about how the weight in your body is distributed you can be overweight in all 3 categories technically.
    Huh? The diagram in the OP doesn't talk about weight distribution at all, it talks about how easy it is to put on/lose fat/muscle (both don't really change for me so I dunno...does that mean mesomorph?).

How does distribution fit in?
    -end of thread-

Glycerine

hourglass female's are endomorphs
    haha. nevermind. It can be either type. I mistakenly thought that most hourglass figured women were mesomorphs (like a defining feature).

Based off this site,

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

But different sites have conflicting info so who knows?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Huh? The diagram in the OP doesn't talk about weight distribution at all, it talks about how easy it is to put on/lose fat/muscle (both don't really change for me so I dunno...does that mean mesomorph?).

How does distribution fit in?
    Weight distribution to lower parts of body are an indicator of endomorph (stomach and hips) while distribution to the shoulders and upper thighs are mesomorph you can see it by looking at the pictures.That's why i think really skinny and curvy people are actually endomorphs instead of ectomorphs. I know quite a few women mesomorphs they don't look particularly "muscular" but you can see they have broader thighs and shoulders.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Weight distribution to lower parts of body are an indicator of endomorph (stomach and hips) while distribution to the shoulders and upper thighs are mesomorph you can see it by looking at the pictures.That's why i think really skinny and curvy people are actually endomorphs instead of ectomorphs. I know quite a few women mesomorphs they don't look particularly "muscular" but you can see they have broader thighs and shoulders.
    Muscular thighs and calves, average (???) shoulders, average hips, average stomach = ?? I don't know where I put weight on because I never lose/gain more than 10 lbs and it seems to spread pretty evenly. Depending on the site you ask I am hourglass, pear or banana shaped - pretty average build, but closer to sturdy than waifish structure.

Can you post pics of women fitting these categories (that are not just skinny/fat/muscular)? I'm not convinced I really fit into any of the categories. Is there an actual rationale for these categories or what?
    -end of thread-

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Muscular thighs and calves, average (???) shoulders, average hips, average stomach = ?? I don't know where I put weight on because I never lose/gain more than 10 lbs and it seems to spread pretty evenly. Depending on the site you ask I am hourglass, pear or banana shaped - pretty average build, but closer to sturdy than waifish structure.

Can you post pics of women fitting these categories (that are not just skinny/fat/muscular)? I'm not convinced I really fit into any of the categories. Is there an actual rationale for these categories or what?
    How bout you post a picture of yourself? :P pear shape is endomorph which is thicker lower body and smaller shoulders.Anna kournicova is a mesomorph I think maybe an "ecto-meso". Mesomorphs are typical Athletes.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I was thinking the same, closest might be meso....but not really.
    Yeah..... is there a such thing as an endo-ecto? I think that's what I am. I don't really gain muscle, tend to be pear shaped, but I'm also sort of small-framed, even though I'm currently not skinny.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

In all honesty, #5 probably looks the most like me. So I'm "fat." There I've said it.

Somatotype, mostly endomorph with a little mesomorph thrown in. I mostly just stay the same weight but have an easier time gaining than losing.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

endo-meso

Meso atm. But I have leaned endo and ecto at times.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    haha. nevermind. It can be either type. I mistakenly thought that most hourglass figured women were mesomorphs (like a defining feature).

Based off this site,

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

But different sites have conflicting info so who knows?
    Hm, according to this I'm a mesomorph (2.17). But I'm not muscular even in the slightest. Is that possible?