User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

As it turns out, I had had a little bit of a scare not too long ago. I started having nausea regularly in the mornings for about two or three weeks roughly about the time one would start getting morning sickness if they were pregnant. Happened to be my body not responding well to a probiotic that I'd started taking around that time. Stopped taking the probiotics and poof! All better.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    As it turns out, I had had a little bit of a scare not too long ago. I started having nausea regularly in the mornings for about two or three weeks roughly about the time one would start getting morning sickness if they were pregnant. Happened to be my body not responding well to a probiotic that I'd started taking around that time. Stopped taking the probiotics and poof! All better.
    i wish i was taking some supplement around the time, but i switched things around and yes taking the milk out helped with the gas problem and lower gi problems, but still having problems with upper.what i meant to say i'm glad it was something simple for you
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

violaine

Purple, I saw you said it might be wheat. Have you tried going off wheat? It's in everything it seems, but I went off it and found out I'm reeaallly allergic. (I lost about 10 pounds in two weeks, just to show how allergic I am). Being allergic to gluten in particular has apparently become very common. It makes me really sick if I eat it now.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Purple, I saw you said it might be wheat. Have you tried going off wheat? It's in everything it seems, but I went off it and found out I'm reeaallly allergic. (I lost about 10 pounds in two weeks, just to show how allergic I am). Being allergic to gluten in particular has apparently become very common. It makes me really sick if I eat it now.
    i'm wondering if the puking,s not psychological in nature, because it's not every day. but could a wheat allergy be like that?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i'm wondering if the puking,s not psychological in nature, because it's not every day. but could a wheat allergy be like that?
    My friend with celiac disease reported a lot of gastrointestinal problems. I don't remember him mentioning puking, but I do remember constant diarrhea.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    My friend with celiac disease reported a lot of gastrointestinal problems. I don't remember him mentioning puking, but I do remember constant diarrhea.
    yeah getting rid of the milk solved that problem.the diarrhea problem
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Yes, that can happen. Would it be hard to give it up for two weeks and then try a little and see if you are affected? It can sometimes take a day or two for symptoms to manifest. If you do want to give it up, you have to read food labels carefully. Or just eat fresh food like vegetables, fruit and meat and you should be ok.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Go off gluten and dairy. Food sensitivities can really manifest themselves in a ton of different ways. It seems hard to do, but life gets so much better that you wouldn't want to go back. You don't have to do both at once, but those are two of the most common ones right now.

Then get checked for h pyloris bacteria. It is a kind of bacteria that is spiral shaped and worms its way into your stomach lining and can cause all kinds of havoc, including gastric problems, vomiting, reflux, sinus issues, skin problems, migraines, depression/anxiety, hormonal imbalance, fatigue, poor immune response, extreme cravings for alcohol and sugar, yeast overgrowth and adrenal fatigue. Many people in population contract it (40-80%). For many, no symptoms manifest and the body can fight it off, but for some it causes real problems and can be deadly. Antiobiotics are becoming increasingly ineffective in treating it, but there are several natural medicines that seem to eradicate it effectively. Several stool samples are needed to properly diagnose it.

Other possibilities with similar symptoms are celiac disease, yeast overgrowth, parasites, or other bacteria like C Difficile, Ulcers, IBS, or Crohn's disease.

Often when there is an imbalance of good bacteria to bad bacteria in your stomach symptoms similar to this occur (antibiotics wipe out all the stuff, regardless of good or bad, so if you've had a few bouts of that throughout your life, you could be susceptible). Try a good probiotic and cut back on sugary stuff.