• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Vice is...

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Silent

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I am hooked on candy crush. Also referred to as candy crack.:shrug:

Lark

I drank way too much diet cola when I was growing up, I've cut down a lot but I definitely believe that the amount of that I consumed is linked to my diabetes, definitely believe that.

I used to love Dr Pepper but I cant drink it so much now because of the diabetes.

I buy books and that's my main vice, I know most people dont believe that can be a vice or an addiction but I have thought about renting or buying a seperate property to house all the books in, so that gives you an idea of how off the chart that actually is.

I wish I had a vice which involved good organisation, business and fitness though.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I drank way too much diet cola when I was growing up, I've cut down a lot but I definitely believe that the amount of that I consumed is linked to my diabetes, definitely believe that.

I used to love Dr Pepper but I cant drink it so much now because of the diabetes.

I buy books and that's my main vice, I know most people dont believe that can be a vice or an addiction but I have thought about renting or buying a seperate property to house all the books in, so that gives you an idea of how off the chart that actually is.

I wish I had a vice which involved good organisation, business and fitness though.

You could take a pic of that and share. The book collection.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I used to be a milk "addict", but I got it under control. 2-3 liters a day.

Me2. Although I'd classify it as a daily preference for 1-3 liters. I'm down to 1-2 now, wuwu. There isn't a day though that I don't drink a least a liter. My 4th wife used to tell me she was going to buy me a cow :rofl1:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Watching movie previews on youtube for HOURS.

Millions of years of evolution, all for this.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Food: All unhealthy foods. I have an unfortunate dislike for healthy foods...nearly any and all of them. :(

General: Sloth

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

For as long as I can remember, diet pop or coffee have been the only two liquids my mom ever drinks. No, she never has just water...like ever. She seems to drink maybe 1+ liters per day of diet coke in particular. Either way, it's definitely far more than anyone I know.

She's in her late fifties now and has no signs of being diabetic as of yet. What does tend to happen though is that that much constant acidity really fucks your teeth up. She has lost a large portion of her molars, though she has always brushed often.

You're just unlucky. Sorry. :/

Lark

For as long as I can remember, diet pop or coffee have been the only two liquids my mom ever drinks. No, she never has just water...like ever. She seems to drink maybe 1+ liters per day of diet coke in particular. Either way, it's definitely far more than anyone I know.

She's in her late fifties now and has no signs of being diabetic as of yet. What does tend to happen though is that that much constant acidity really fucks your teeth up. She has lost a large portion of her molars, though she has always brushed often.

You're just unlucky. Sorry. :/

Could be but not convinced.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pizza, just had one to myself after the gym, I only have it 4 or 5 times a year, but I always crave it.