Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I applaud you for kicking the Dr. Pepper habit! Oooh...maybe just replace the mac and cheese with whole grain noodles? Might work.
    I think it would be better if I made it from scratch, but I always get the awful-and-processed-tasty-magic that's either kraft or stop and shop brand. I do think I need to moderate how much I eat of it, and also.. I think it makes my tummy angry in my old age of 25 haha.

I will say that the past 3 weeks on/off I've craved Monster. I blame my bf, since I never think to touch the stuff otherwise. :sips a Monster: :3
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

The guy I'm talking to is a fiend for Dr. Pepper. Luckily he lives in France so it's not easy to get.

My vice? Anything salty and bread-like.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Pizza. Worked at Pizza Hut and Dominos over 4 years. /Gorges self
    Dirt Farmer

Enneagram
    9w8

I will say that the past 3 weeks on/off I've craved Monster. I blame my bf, since I never think to touch the stuff otherwise. :sips a Monster: :3
    Would you believe I've never tasted a Monster?

The guy I'm talking to is a fiend for Dr. Pepper. Luckily he lives in France so it's not easy to get.
    He's probably better off! haha. Salty and bread-like...pretzels?

Pizza. Worked at Pizza Hut and Dominos over 4 years. /Gorges self
    That little pug avatar really says, "Give me some pizza!" Love it.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a strange obsession with made-from-tea products, especially those with names like creamy milk tea with Earl-Grey tea jelly. Tea cakes, tea pudding, tea bread, tea anything. Most of the time it's the name that gets me. Tea-and-honey stuff too...

I'm addicted to tea anyways.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

I like cheese and dairy products and I've been told to cut them out altogether, reducing to a match box size in a week, that's just feasible because I might eat that with breakfast of a morning and if you're out and get cheese as part of a meal, even as part of tapas, its more than that.

I love coffee but I've noted that I've cut back lately as a matter of convenience pretty much.

Enneagram
    9w8

21%....I'm unfamiliar with tea products, except for tea itself. I live in the southern U.S. so sweet tea here is a BIG deal [like sweet potato pie, fried green tomatoes and cat fish]. I was 16 years old before I realized that not everybody in the world drinks their tea sweet with ice in it. As an adult, I've learned to like herbal teas and often drink green tea with lemon and honey. That's some good stuff.

Lark, you're right. It is hard to avoid dairy products because so many foods have them hidden in them. Coffee? I like coffee, but not in excess. I like a cup with my breakfast and an extra cup on a cold or rainy day. But if I drink more than that, I'm like a wind up toy that just never winds down! It's a pretty scary sight.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Salty things and fast food. I don't enjoy cooking that much. I eat fast food way more frequently than I should but I usually choose the healthier items on the menu.

I like sweet things too but it's easier for me to control the craving than it is for saltier things.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Alcohol, coffee, foods in general I guess. But there's no such thing as too much shepherds pie.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    21%....I'm unfamiliar with tea products, except for tea itself. I live in the southern U.S. so sweet tea here is a BIG deal [like sweet potato pie, fried green tomatoes and cat fish]. I was 16 years old before I realized that not everybody in the world drinks their tea sweet with ice in it. As an adult, I've learned to like herbal teas and often drink green tea with lemon and honey. That's some good stuff.
    I love iced tea too -- especially a particular brand of sweet Jasmine green tea. I now know it's not that healthy for you so I've been trying to switch to the sugarless version.
    4w5 sp/sx EII