sheep's milk
    crown prince sardines
    chickpeas, as jix noted

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My mom has discovered liquid egg white, which she adds to fried veggies, corn soup, and omelets. My protein intake is about 80-90 grams a day without trying.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MarkHerry View Post
    Protein is good for weight gain and bodybuilding. There are so many sources of protein like egg,fish,meat,chicken,vegetables and milk.
    MarkHerry,

Just want to take this moment to give you an official "forum welcome" :o)

Is it the weekend yet? lol

thinking of you

Glycerine

Thanks for all the tips, I have been able to incorporate more protein into my diet consistently.

100 grams to 150 grams protein in a day is enough to get fat burning and muscles building support.
    Use natural and organic proteins foods rather than protein supplements and powder to get more high protein.
    Eggs, fish, chicken, meat, cheese, nuts, beans, and green leafy vegetables are the rich sources of high protein.
    Last edited by Laurence125; 03-29-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
    2/539 High Street Maitland,
    New South Wales 2320, Australia

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I'm little too and was told that I need more protein in my diet too in order to gain weight/muscle.
    Does anyone know any good high protein sources?
    If you can tolerate Milk, vitamin D milk, as much as you can drink in a day. If you can get down 4 raw eggs in D milk in a blender with peanut butter, NOTHING will put on weight faster.

Granted, this will be MUCH harder to do if you're not lifting weights, or doing some kind of strength resistance.

I'm an ectomorph, skinny guy, and I spent my ENTIRE life stuck at 160-165lbs at 6' until I started doing this at age 29. And I tried EVERYTHING, from squats, to whey, to MASSIVE calorie replacement meals ADDED to regular meals, and beyond. I'm now 180lbs. But I do lift weights.

Recent science has shown that Cholesterol (like in eggs and red meat) is a precursor to testosterone, KEY hormone in building mass.

I carb cycle when I want to lower my bf and as an herbie the low days are a pita. Often everything either tastes bad or will come with milk or an almost equal amount of carbs, and taste bad. I thought I got a pinch lucky finding Botan once - I haven't been swayed to buy pea protein powder on its own yet. Until I tasted it.

About 108 (for <100 in carbs) is the best number I end up getting. Protein bars, boca, and faux dogs. Thumb-twiddle days.