User Tag List

Thread: Mouth ulcers/Canker sores

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    One sx/sp

Default Mouth ulcers/Canker sores

In the past couple months I've been getting a ton of canker sores in my mouth. I used to get them very periodically in my life, and then for several years they were practically gone altogether. Now it seems like I get them every one to two weeks, and I'm often getting two or three at a time. I currently have one near the tip of my tongue, which is the first time I've ever had one on my tongue.

Having something that inflicts pain while talking or eating is not very pleasant. Does anything actually treat these ulcers? I don't want to just put some numbing agent on them, I want some way to make them go away faster and prevent them from coming back. Does anyone know anything about that?

And I can't think of anything in particular that's changed in the past few months to link to this.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    3w4 sx/so

*warning: sensitive*
    Canchre sores I think are caused by stress. Idk if they're 'outlets' of stress of the body or what. If I get one I refuse to endure the pain waiting on them too. I squeeze the hell out of it utilizing two fingers (yes, it hurts like hell). And rub and press salt into it. It dies in a day or two.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'