User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

If you could outlaw guns, outlaw fatties, outlaw taxes, outlaw drugs, or outlaw abortion, which would you choose?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    By the the time I was nearing my leave of WV, I felt near hyperventilation in the grocery store where I worked, watching 400 lb. people spend all of their food stamps on frosted circus cookies, frozen pizzas, Coca-Cola two liters, and Hungry Man dinners.

What a relief to live in California. I don't care if there are people here who are phenomenally beautiful who make me look average (while I was probably a big fish in small pond near my mom's home in WV) ...I swear I actually get more acknowledgement from men in the L.A. area that is positive, from highly successful men, than I did in WV. I swear to god that I never fit some normative stereotype there, maybe I was just too educated and well-traveled and opinionated, and it had nothing to do with my looks, but seriously I have more dates in a city full of aspiring actresses and models than I did in the land of toothless fat people.

I love the weather here. All the sun, all the people running and riding bikes and doing yoga.

Gosh I love it here.

Lucky, lucky you.

My friend just graduated law school and moved to Oakland, wants me to join him. It seems awfully tempting, heading out west...

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    If you could outlaw guns, outlaw fatties, outlaw taxes, outlaw drugs, or outlaw abortion, which would you choose?
    Taxes

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I know how to make pretty damn tasty food for less!

So do most Asians. That's why they sell that shit to you so cheap in their restaurants.

You no stay four hour. You eat and you go home.

You're probably right, I'm still stuck in a Paleo diet mindset, all that non dairy/legume protein and high quality fats are expensive!

I had great success on a low carb diet, do you think some people might struggle to stick with a diet based on grains and legumes?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Guns

Quinlan's Creations

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Lucky, lucky you.

My friend just graduated law school and moved to Oakland, wants me to join him. It seems awfully tempting, heading out west...
    Lucky, risk-taking, adaptable, hard-working me, yes.

I have had the blessings of others, but it was partly simply my own initiative.

I take partial credit for it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    You're probably right, I'm still stuck in a Paleo diet mindset, all that non dairy/legume protein and high quality fats are expensive!

I had great success on a low carb diet, do you think some people might struggle to stick with a diet based on grains and legumes?
    I can't do a low carb diet, so....

Low carb diets make some people extremely ill, and make others simply feel lethargic, depressed, or lack energy.

Maybe it depends on what part of the world your ancestors hail from, I've read about diets according to genetic type. And no it's not as simplistic as skin color or something.

I think mine is like more in the Eastern Europe/Central Asian area.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Handguns or late-term abortion.

Banning taxes is extremely stupid and has horrible long-term consequences and outlawing fat people is just cruel, not to mention difficult to manage.

Even with guns I think people should be allowed to own hunting rifles.

The only thing I'm entirely morally opposed to personally is abortion, but I defend the rights of women to choose for themselves, so I would not outlaw early-term abortion.

So if hard pressed, I would pick guns. They do the most damage by stupid or insane people on unthinking impulse and opportunistic means.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Btw @Quinlan

what Im talking about is blood type diet, which some people say is a crock of shit, but blood type cant be faked or speculated, and according to THEM, different blood types thrived in different areas in terms of evolution.

My blood type thrived in the Indo-European cradle of modern language and agriculture, meaning I do well on grains and some dairy (seemingly more from goats than cows), and mostly vegetarian with some fish and I think fowl.

Another blood type fares well on low carb, or the paleo hunter gatherer diet.

You might think its crap, but it sure explains why some people faint away or die on low carb and other people act like its the answer to their health problems.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Btw @Quinlan

what Im talking about is blood type diet, which some people say is a crock of shit, but blood type cant be faked or speculated, and according to THEM, different blood types thrived in different areas in terms of evolution.

My blood type thrived in the Indo-European cradle of modern language and agriculture, meaning I do well on grains and some dairy (seemingly more from goats than cows), and mostly vegetarian with some fish and I think fowl.

Another blood type fares well on low carb, or the paleo hunter gatherer diet.

You might think its crap, but it sure explains why some people faint away or die on low carb and other people act like its the answer to their health problems.
    No I totally get that, makes a lot of sense to me. Populations that derive from fertile, stable climates with a history of large scale agriculture have far less incidence of obesity. Whereas hunter gather populations don't seem to deal well with the introduction of grains, dairy and alcohol.

Although I think in the future they might have more sophisticated methods than blood type, perhaps something based on haplogroups or something?

Myself I have to avoid grains and sugar otherwise I become consumed with thoughts of food.

Quinlan's Creations