User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Guy V. Malaxia View Post
    This isn't an issue unless you're taking injections, or other forms of concentrated doses. The risk of getting too much T from a diet similar to Valiant's isn't a realistic concern.
    Yeah...we're all going the same way anyway, personally I would rather kill myself with protein and weight training and live for a time as strong and athletic, rather than carbohydrates, or alcohol, or sedentariness, or anorexia. But everyone gets to choose thier poison I guess, each to their own.

If I was naturally skinny maybe I would go for a different look, Justin Bieber hairstyle, tight jeans, indie leather jacket, roll up cigarette and a glass of JD and coke. But as I'm a naturally big guy I may as well build on what God gave me. Plus my maternal grandfather was bald, so I would rather go bald slightly sooner and be fit and athletic, than go bald slightly later but be flabby and unathletic. Peronally speaking.

We're all going the same way, so as long as you can do it with style it's all good.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Guy V. Malaxia View Post
    This isn't an issue unless you're taking injections, or other forms of concentrated doses. The risk of getting too much T from a diet similar to Valiant's isn't a realistic concern.
    High testosterone syndrome is a classic and rather commonplace issue amongst men.

Cutting back on the high GI foods works wonders for body composition. White rice and potatoes spike blood suger levels too high for your body to respond in any way other than releasing insulin to store it as adipose tissue. Sugary drinks, almost all forms of candy, cakes, and pastries -- all huge culprits. Scratching them in favor of complex-carb alternatives will do wonders for energy levels and overall well-being.
    It's not entirely true, unless you suffer from diabete. First, to lose weight you must have an idea how much energy (kCal) you're assimilating. Sugar is a classic culprit because it releases lot of energy, while proteins don't.
    Have you heard of the experiment where a university teacher chooses to eat only candy bars during one month, but slightly less than the recommended 2000 calories/day? He quickly lost weight in the process.

If so many people especially within the anglophone countries tend to get fat, it's first and foremost because most of them eat too much, despite all the excuses they're so eager to imagine.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI