123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default So how much weight do you think I need to lose?

First of all, let me just tell you, I don't know my weight, and I don't really want to find out because it'll discourage me from developing better habits, but based on the recent photos in the member picture thread, how much more weight do you think I need to lose to be attractive?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Weight is less important than BMI, (Body Mass Index). BMI is a measurement of body fat as a percentage.

If you're looking to be more visually attractive it will likely require intense exercising. And exercising can change body composition.

To avoid frustration with scales and lbs. (which can vary with salt intake etc.) I'd suggest a good scale with BMI measurement. That way you know how much fat there is/can decide how much more to take off as you watch your progress.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    First of all, let me just tell you, I don't know my weight, and I don't really want to find out because it'll discourage me from developing better habits, but based on the recent photos in the member picture thread, how much more weight do you think I need to lose to be attractive?
    You don't need to lose any weight at all. You look great in those pictures. That's my honest opinion.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Weight is less important than BMI, (Body Mass Index). BMI is a measurement of body fat as a percentage.

If you're looking to be more visually attractive it will likely require intense exercising. And exercising can change body composition.

To avoid frustration with scales and lbs. (which can vary with salt intake etc.) I'd suggest a good scale with BMI measurement. That way you know how much fat there is/can decide how much more to take off as you watch your progress.
    What kind of exercise is considered intense? I mean, I am able to run (I'm not that fat), although I hear the sprinting is actually better for the same reason doing ten push-ups every half hour is better than doing 30 every five minutes (I think I read it was something about it tricking the body into making it stronger, but I'm not exactly sure).

..... based on the recent photos in the member picture thread, how much more weight do you think I need to lose to be attractive?
    None, really. But you need to clean your mirror!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

What kind of exercise is considered intense? I mean, I am able to run (I'm not that fat), although I hear the sprinting is actually better for the same reason doing ten push-ups every half hour is better than doing 30 every five minutes (I think I read it was something about it tricking the body into making it stronger, but I'm not exactly sure).
    Really one way is to use varied exercise. Crossfit is awesome. I did not see your pictures. These are a couple ideas that work tho.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

None

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    None
    Not even a liposuction or similar cosmetic surgeries?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

dear god uber... sometimes you make me feel like you got all of the lady genes that I should have instead!

you're fine! if you feel the need for an ego boost hit the gym a bit more often... more muscle definition always seems to make men feel more manly AND exercise can be a nice outlet
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    xxTP

I don't think you need to lose weight.

I can't see your gut there...a gut is not attractive from a woman's perspective...so maybe lose gut if you have one...but upper bodywise, if anything, put ON weight, pump some more iron, eat some egg-shakes + protein powder, steaks for dinner...low carb intake...to build muscle and lose body fat at the same time.

In any case, I would say otherwise, if you just have no gut (which I can't tell from the photo), then your face does not need to lose weight.

If I had a sister I wouldn't object to you dating her.

/Not Gay.