• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So how much weight do you think I need to lose?

Brendon

Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories, Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes, Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories....

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I have been lifting for a little over 2 months now. What I'm finding is that women are still not asking me out, nor have they made any indication of trying to rape me...or at least wanting to.

However, I do find that I am much more confident in expressing my anger. The other day, I punched a dude in the face for making a crack against me. Felt good. And he won't do it anymore. In a few weeks time, I'll feel confident enough to destroy the entire LVMPD with my bare hands. I can't wait till I start turning green.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
heaven forbid it's not your looks and it's your personality that might be off putting