Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    That's RIGHT, Man!!!! CRUSH IT at the gym!!! Be a FUCKING BEAST. Own it!! Make it a part of your lifestyle!! And if the girl goes away, keep your habits, be your own man!!

Circumstances and people come and go, so control you and live like you are the king!!!

You might have to install a revolving door in your house, with all the girls that will be coming through there, but that's a minor thing, considering.
    Well, I won't go to the gym (don't like going in public places), I do push-ups in the comfort of my own home, which is practically bench pressing with numerous other benefits. Even though I'm not yet in shape, I'm noticing a difference, as my shoulders are now broader (or at least my mind is telling me that). But for whatever reason, I feel more attracted to myself.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    but as a people watcher myself I would say women are much more inconsistent in what guys they find attractive, compared to us guys. I have regularly seen everything from skinny guys, to completely average guys, to athletes & bodybuilders, to out-of-shape but rich businessmen, with pretty girls.
    How about out-of-shape non-rich people? What is it with people saying that appearance doesn't matter and yet at the same time being out-of-shape is a big no-no?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Well, I won't go to the gym (don't like going in public places), I do push-ups in the comfort of my own home, which is practically bench pressing with numerous other benefits. Even though I'm not yet in shape, I'm noticing a difference, as my shoulders are now broader (or at least my mind is telling me that). But for whatever reason, I feel more attracted to myself.
    Gym, house, good. You're on a Great Path!!

See it's working Feeling more attracted to yourself boosts your confidence! Get ready for some magic to happen! Good things are going to start happening .

Keep pushing. Go about your day. Your life. You planned your work. Your worked your plan. The work will start bringing you the similar 'look' back. Aka ladies.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Gym, house, good. You're on a Great Path!!

See it's working Feeling more attracted to yourself boosts your confidence! Get ready for some magic to happen! Good things are going to start happening
    Not yet, I'm afraid.

MBTI
    xxTP

How about out-of-shape non-rich people?What is it with people saying that appearance doesn't matter and yet at the same time being out-of-shape is a big no-no?
    Dude please..did I say appearance doesn't matter? give me some credit. I would have to be an idiot to say that.

You said you see girls - by which I guess you mean pretty girls - almost exclusively with muscular guys...I am just giving my 2 cents to say that isn't my experience.

MBTI
    xxTP

That's RIGHT, Man!!!! CRUSH IT at the gym!!! Be a FUCKING BEAST. Own it!! Make it a part of your lifestyle!! And if the girl goes away, keep your habits, be your own man!!

Circumstances and people come and go, so control you and live like you are a king!!!
    QFT!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Dude please..did I say appearance doesn't matter? give me some credit. I would have to be an idiot to say that.

You said you see girls - by which I guess you mean pretty girls - almost exclusively with muscular guys...I am just giving my 2 cents to say that isn't my experience.
    True, you didn't. I apologize.

A lot of other people do, however.

Permabanned

From what i've noticed girls want a guy with personality and confidence for the most part. THe body building thing is just a confidence booster for your own lack of self esteem.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    From what i've noticed girls want a guy with personality and confidence for the most part. THe body building thing is just a confidence booster for your own lack of self esteem.
    What causes the confidence boost from body building?

Permabanned

What causes the confidence boost from body building?
    Working out, better overall self image.